“Recent Stay was A+++”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parker
Jacksonville, Florida
“Recent Stay was A+++”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on Christmas night and it was terrific, just like the other Hamptons we have visited. We were especially impressed with the desk staff (Christina inparticular) but ALL the employees with whom we had contact were exceptional. The Manager was very efficient and personable as well. Comfy bed, somewhat close to the highway but NO PROBLEM WITH NOISE. If we were to return to Parker, we would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Rely on the front desk!! We were given a corner room and it was very large for the price!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments!!!
I will forward this to Christina and all the team!
I hope we will get to see you again very soon!
Micah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Malibu, California
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a convenient location, right off of the 470. I've stayed at this hotel 6+ times and always have a pleasant experience. The location is quiet, the hotel is very clean and the staff is helpful.

The breakfast and/or breakfast bag (to-go) is consistent.

The floor plan is odd for a Hampton -- it is a triangle set-up. I seem to get on one set of elevators and then use another to go back down to the lobby.

I usually arrive after 10pm and leave at 6am so I don't take advantage of any ammenities such as the indoor pool or internet computers that are in the lobby.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comments.
We do have a very unique property.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Micah
Big Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Diamond member with Hiton Honors and I just had an off feeling with this property. The lobby and dining area is on different elevations and seems to be a huge waste of space. The whole entire layout of this property is strange. Too many angles. Confusing to walk around on your floor. The rooms are fine, again strange angles. My room faced the freeway and the noise was moderate but didn't keep me up. TV was adequate, internet worked fine. Everything else was up to Hampton standards. Breakfast in the morning was fine also.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your loyalty as a rewards member and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with our hotel layout. We will keep your comments in mind during any future remodel opportunities. We hope you will consider staying with us again if you're ever in Parker, Colorado.

Warm regards,
Micah Bittick
New Castle, Colorado, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have stayed here several times and the service isn't great. I dont belive I've seen a smiling face on the staff at all. The room was average nothing special. Be wary the tub it is very slippery almost fell twice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
We appreciate your loyalty to us! I’m terribly disappointed that we have not provided you with the friendly service you expect and deserve. I’m addressing these comments with our staff so that we ensure we are extending our warm hospitality to our guests. Please come back and see what our Hamptonality is truly about.
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Excellent hotel, rooms very spacious and clean, especially the king room. Staff even left a note to say comforter cover was fresh and clean from previous occupant. Very good breakfast and had something for everyone. Convienent to major shopping and highways. About 28 miles from Denver Airport on Toll road 470 south.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
United States
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We always look for Hampton Inn when traveling. this one had great checkin and out. Had a suite that was huge.
Found out the suite are the only rooms that have micro/refrig. A little pricey. $128.00. Nothing within walking distance, like a Walgreens or CVS,

Room Tip: The hot breakfast layout small compared to other Hampton's. Don't be in a hurry, there will...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Pasadena, California
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed here two nights on business. This is one of the newer Hampton Inn's and it was one of the better one's I've stayed at. Since I am Diamond status, they put me on the fourth floor, the top floor, which has vaulted ceilings which made it feel larger.

They have an indoor pool and spa, and I assume a gym however I didn't see it. Good location, just down the street from restaurants, gas station, etc., and right off the toll road.

The breakfast was typical Hampton but it did the job. Juices, coffee, pastries, fruit, cereal and a couple of hot entrees such as eggs and sausage.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Holiday Inn Denver-Parker-E470/Parker Road
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Best Western Plus Castle Rock

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Parker? Share your experiences!