“would stay here again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Parker
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parker
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Room was clean, but carpet needed to be stretched near the bathroom (rm 301)
Towels were hung and wash clothes folded in a very nice design
Bed was ok but I am not use to a spring mattress, so when the wife moved so did I. Every little movement just seamed to be real springy,so not the best. Pillow were very soft and offered little support, again might ok for some of you.
Pool and hot tub. I have never seen a hot tub have so much jet power. Was ok for me, but other didn't like it. The one complaint I had was the teat of the hot tub. It was so hot everyone that I seen there also mentioned how hot it was. I like hot, but this was over the top. One person in our group ask for it to be turned down, but I don't think it ever happened, as it was always to hot for the 4 nights we stayed. Recommend the hotel check this temp with a thermometer in the tub itself ask their thermostat might not be working correctly.
Breakfast - average - quite a few choices but the powered egg mixes that all these hotels seem to be using needs to be stopped. Scrambled eggs would be much better than a flat powered egg.
Not the easiest hotel to get to if you are not familiar with the area and especially if you don't like the European roundabouts that is at the one end of the road.
I would recommend if you are exiting I-470 to exit on Parker road and head untoward Denver - and then turn right at the first stop light. This will circle back around and under I-470 again, but you won't have to deal with the round-about in the road.

Room Tip: If you want a fridge for drinks, get the suite. Room 301 is right next to the elevators, but we didn...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Parker

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The king studio room (although noisy) met our expections: it was large, had a sofa area as well as a desk. It also had a tiny kitchen area with a sink, microwave and coffee maker. The wi fi Internet worked well and the TV channels were good enough. The breakfast buffet (included) was large and good. It had fresh fruit which we like. We stayed 4 nights. On the day we left, we gave the Duty Manager a feedback sheet that we had completed. We told him that we had spent a great deal of time carefully writing our comments. Here are our comments:
1. We can hear street noise. Even in lesser priced hotels the noise has not been this loud.
2. We can hear noise in the hallway and we hear our neighbors’ doors slamming. There is a BIG gap between the door and the door frame…no wonder there is noise from the hall.
3. We can hear footsteps above us.
4. We hear noise through the walls.
5. The climate control is LOUD and BLASTS AIR
6. We have to ASK for new sheets daily (not just leave a card on the bed or towels on the floor). We feel cheated. One of the nice things about hotel sheets are how wrinkle-free, smooth and silky they are. Hampton Inn’s are wrinkled and are not luxurious.
We chose Hampton Inn because one of us was having surgery at Parker Adventist Hospital. Hampton Inn was NOT the comfortable experience we wanted or expected.
Three weeks later we had not even received an acknowledgement of the comments we gave on the card. So we went to the Hilton/Hampton website and found a feedback form on the site which we completed with the same information we had left on the feedback form. A representative wrote back to us within 72 hours that we were getting a full refund of the amount we spent for our 4-day stay. This way surpassed our expectations and was very much appreciated. So, in the end, we recommend that you consider the Hampton Inn in Parker (if noise doesn't bother you).

Room Tip: We stayed in King Studio room 324 (at about $129 per night, including breakfast )because it was not...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I picked this motel based on the prior reviews here. It is the first time ever when I felt like the reviews here let me down instead of leading me to a great place to stay. This is not to say that this is a bad place to stay. It is OK. Just not what I was expecting.

I stayed here for one night while doing a 2-day house construction project for a charity, I was totally exhausted when I checked in and expected to walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner (per an earlier review) and then sleep like a log.

Despite what an earlier reviewer said, there are zero restaurants within walking distance. If you don't want to drive off for dinner, you are limited to a Pizza Hut room delivery. That takes 90 minutes on a Friday night.

Then I encountered a strange phenomenon. The motel has really tried hard to have deluxe beds and bedding, but it was so deluxe that I could not sleep well. The mattress had a soft foam top layer. All the pillows were huge and fluffy, with no other pillow options. I love the cleanliness of duvet bed coverings and have enjoyed them in the US and Europe, but these were really heavy ones. Some of you may absolutely love this combination, but a soft mattress, huge soft pillows, and a very heavy duvet was way too warm and suffocating for me. I did not sleep well at all, despite arriving exhausted.

Prior reviews led me to expect an unusually good breakfast. The breakfast I had was very average. Not bad, but not great. Totally average. Nothing wrong with an average Hampton breakfast, but a big disappointment if you walk in expecting something better.

I do not mean to be critical of this motel. The staff was nice and professional. Even though my room overlooked a very nearby highway, it was very quiet and I heard no traffic noise. It is new and very well maintained/clean. The WiFi and wired connections worked fine. The room was good sized, equivalent to the average Marriott. It is not a bad place to stay. Just don't pick it if you are looking for something way above average, unless you enjoy smothering bedding.

Room Tip: Exterior noise is not a factor, so don't worry if your room faces I-470. None of the rooms have...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites for two night while on a business trip. The room was immaculate (like very clean!!) when I arrived and very quiet when I slept. The sheets are changed daily and duvets washed after every visit. The pillows were soft and plentiful.

The access to a PC with a printer allowed me to check in early for my air flight back home. An added touch was fresh-baked cookies in the evening and a daily USA Today at your door when you awoke. The staff was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area and made good recommendations on where to eat. If I am in the area again, this will be the place I will stay.

Room Tip: Get a room near an elevator if you are above the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We have come to expect nice and clean from Hampton, but this one was above and beyond. Room was extremely large, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was also beyond the typical fare. Front desk staff was very courteous. Only spent one night, but it was lovely.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I have stayed at the Parker Hampton several times and never been disappointed. The rooms are generously sized (although my Diamond card does usually afford me free upgrades), clean and comfortable. The location is great for work and play being right on the E470 and also for recreation - for example I run most days on the Cherry Creek pathway. The main reason to recommend the hotel is the service - all of the staff are outstanding - friendly, efficient and really helpful when I was sick and needed some attention. Will always stay here if in the Denver area.

Room Tip: The top floor suites are big and despite E470 are quiet too
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Rooms ate always clean, hotel is very clean great front desk help

• Stayed: November 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Holiday Inn Denver-Parker-E470/Parker Road
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Parker? Share your experiences!