“Great place”

Texas Diner & Pie Company
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have eaten here many times in the last year; generally for breakfast. The breakfast items are filling and right-priced. The coffee is good. The breakfast burrito is my favorite in town. Recently, I went there for dinner for the first time. The hamburger is excellent and the fresh-cut fries unbelievable. I went back during the week and they had buy one-get one beer and wine. I love the small, casual dining room and the friendly wait-staff. This place is a really nice change from the usual chains in Parker. Oh and by the way, the peanut butter pie is to die for.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank fhjb0406

Parker, Colorado
“You must try the pie”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I visited here for the first time a few weeks ago. I was impressed by the variety of classic American dishes. I had a delicious, perfectly cooked hamburger as an entree. The star of the meal was definitely desert. Some of the best cherry pie I've ever eaten. Looking forward to our next visit! The dining area is a bit small, but the service was excellent.

Visited February 2014