“Don Mammoser Canadian Rockies”

Don Mammoser Photo Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Parker
More attraction details
Owner description: Join professional photographer Don Mammoser for an easy, fun day of photographing the best views in the Mile High City. Any level photographer welcome with any type of camera. 4 different photography day tours available. Choose either the cityscapes, gardens and flowers, historic places or wildlife tour and spend an amazing day with a friendly local expert who will lead you to the best photography spots and teach you all about easy photography techniques as you travel.
Reviewed September 24, 2014

We arrived in Lake Louise for our ice breaker. Don listened and took notes as we introduced ourselves. For the rest of our time together, he focused on what we hoped to achieve. I have been on other guided photography trips but have never had a more focused guide whose prime interest was in helping his clients shoot good photography.
Don’s strength is putting together all that a photographer has learned from a workshop or a book. He helps the learner make sense of it all. On our way home, we discussed that we will never look at light in the same way again. We will tour with Don in the future, and we highly recommend his tours.

Date of experience: September 2014
"sea lions"
"nature photography"
"photography trip"

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I just completed my 5th photo tour/workshop with Don in wonderful Yellowstone National Park. It was simply fantastic! Nowhere on earth will you find such special and unique sights and sounds of nature. I found myself using for the first time the video feature of my camera to capture the sights and sounds of the geysers, boiling mud pots and steam coming from the earth sounding like a turn-of-the-century steam locomotive. It was amazing! Don is an amazing teacher! His style includes not only the "bells & whistles" of my fancy camera equipment, but more important than that to me is that he helps me discover and improve the creative side of my photography. The result for me has been the ability to capture such special places in a way that makes me proud of my photography. Don helps you use the tools you have in a much more effective and artistic manner. I really look forward to my next outing with Don!

Date of experience: June 2014
3  Thank Lonas O
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Just back from Don's amazing Tuscany Workshop! Don is a great teacher - extremely knowledgable and patient. His itinerary was well-scouted and he brought us to some out-of-the-way vistas few visitors ever find. We experienced the best of both worlds: a guided tour with a small group of very interesting people and the freedom to explore on our own. I am delighted with the results of my photography and have Don to thank for it. We're ready to go back again!
Check out his trip report at http://www.donmammoserphoto.com/Tuscany2014_Post_Trip.html

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have traveled to Italy a couple of times and really enjoyed the experience but I have to rate this trip as number one. Don took us to all the prime spots to both experience the culture and history of Italy as well as taking great pictures. We climbed to the top of several Bell towers and took some great pictures of the area. Spent a lot of time taking shots of street scenes with Don encouraging us to get out of our comfort zone and try something new. We got up early to get some spectacular sunrise shots as well as beautiful sunsets. I rate this as one of my best experiences in Europe and have asked Don to develop a Tuscany part two. Nine days of spectacular pictures, plenty of great food and wine. Loved every minute of it.

Date of experience: May 2014