“some Great experiences”

Don Mammoser Photo Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Parker
More attraction details
Owner description: Join professional photographer Don Mammoser for an easy, fun day of photographing the best views in the Mile High City. Any level photographer welcome with any type of camera. 4 different photography day tours available. Choose either the cityscapes, gardens and flowers, historic places or wildlife tour and spend an amazing day with a friendly local expert who will lead you to the best photography spots and teach you all about easy photography techniques as you travel.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been on several photo trips with Don in the past decade and have thoroughly enjoyed
my experiences with him. He pays attention detail and I always come home with what I consider
to be great photos and also have a lot of fun. Now to add frosting on the cake.... his wonderful wife Anya joins on many of the trips. I look forward to future international trips.

R Rock

"sea lions"
"nature photography"
"photography trip"

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I've had the pleasure of attending several of Don's workshops throughout the US and Canada over the past decade and have come to appreciate Don not only as an excellent photographer with a knack for finding beauty in the simplest objects, but also as a walking encyclopedia on the history and culture of these locations. Even if you are solo or with a group that has different levels of photographic skills, Don has infinite patience when it comes to explaining various styles and techniques with his guests. I have become a better photographer because of his workshops...and you will as well...and have a great time doing it!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have enjoyed Don Mammoser's photo tours on many occasions. Don combines an incredible enthusiasm with a deep knowledge of photography to provide a first class instructive photographic experience. In addition, Don has the kind of personality that makes each participant feel important and valued. He has absolutely made me a better photographer and I would recommend Don to anyone, of any ability level, who wishes to become a better photographer....and have a lot of fun in the process.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have had the pleasure over the last tens years to travel with Don Mammoser to many locations throughout North America. His knowledge and teaching style were perfect for my needs. As an advanced amateur, Don helped me refine my craft and assist me in efforts to improve my technique. His knowledge of the locations we visited was essential to the success of every trip. Knowing where to go, when to get there, and finding the best accommodations, brings me back to Don's Photo Tours year after year.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been on several photo tours with Don over the past 10 years and they are always of very high quality. Don puts in the extra effort to become intamately familiar with the photo locations so he can guide the group to them at the right time of year and right time of day...many times beating the crowds so that we get the prime shooting spots at each location. The critique sessions during each workshop are very helpful and Don is always eager to help every student on any part of photography...from how to's in the field, to post processing editing tips, even how to get your feet wet in the photography business (submission of images to the right places that match your photography interests). Don has a ton of energy and this in turn rubs off on all of the workshop participants. We all come to Don's workshops as individuals but leave as friends...it's like one big happy family immersed in photography. I would highly recommend any of Don's photography workshops, day long, weekends, or multiple day sessions, they are all a very good learning experience no matter what level of photographer you are. Try him, you'll be glad you did :) Steve A in Idaho