“Fun and Instructive”

Don Mammoser Photo Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Parker
More attraction details
Owner description: Join professional photographer Don Mammoser for an easy, fun day of photographing the best views in the Mile High City. Any level photographer welcome with any type of camera. 4 different photography day tours available. Choose either the cityscapes, gardens and flowers, historic places or wildlife tour and spend an amazing day with a friendly local expert who will lead you to the best photography spots and teach you all about easy photography techniques as you travel.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have enjoyed Don Mammoser's photo tours on many occasions. Don combines an incredible enthusiasm with a deep knowledge of photography to provide a first class instructive photographic experience. In addition, Don has the kind of personality that makes each participant feel important and valued. He has absolutely made me a better photographer and I would recommend Don to anyone, of any ability level, who wishes to become a better photographer....and have a lot of fun in the process.

All reviews
"sea lions"
"nature photography"
"photography trip"

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have had the pleasure over the last tens years to travel with Don Mammoser to many locations throughout North America. His knowledge and teaching style were perfect for my needs. As an advanced amateur, Don helped me refine my craft and assist me in efforts to improve my technique. His knowledge of the locations we visited was essential to the success of every trip. Knowing where to go, when to get there, and finding the best accommodations, brings me back to Don's Photo Tours year after year.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been on several photo tours with Don over the past 10 years and they are always of very high quality. Don puts in the extra effort to become intamately familiar with the photo locations so he can guide the group to them at the right time of year and right time of day...many times beating the crowds so that we get the prime shooting spots at each location. The critique sessions during each workshop are very helpful and Don is always eager to help every student on any part of photography...from how to's in the field, to post processing editing tips, even how to get your feet wet in the photography business (submission of images to the right places that match your photography interests). Don has a ton of energy and this in turn rubs off on all of the workshop participants. We all come to Don's workshops as individuals but leave as friends...it's like one big happy family immersed in photography. I would highly recommend any of Don's photography workshops, day long, weekends, or multiple day sessions, they are all a very good learning experience no matter what level of photographer you are. Try him, you'll be glad you did :) Steve A in Idaho

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've done several photo trips with Don, from 4 days to a week, in several Western locations. Don's been a wonderful tourguide and instructor; he scopes out the shooting locations we're visiting well ahead, and knows when to be where to capture the best scenery and the best light! He has developed a loyal following, and I've encountered previous participants on more than one trip. This speaks very well for his leadership; people (including me) wouldn't return unless Don was delivering a quality experience at a fair price!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Took a trip with Don to shoot fall colors last year in Telluride and it was so great that I signed up with a friend this year for his Canada trip. Just got back from a 4 1/2 day trip in Lake Louse/Banff and learned a lot! Not sure how his juggles the different personalities and knowledge levels but he does it with a sense of humor, patience, and genuine interest that each person gets the pictures they went there for. I like to shoot those pretty waterfall pictures and Don was so helpful with making sure that happened and that I used my camera correctly so everything was sharp and exposed correctly. We also shot some spectacular scenic sunrises/sunsets in places the crowds didn't know about (or Don gets you there ahead of them) as he researches everything before you arrive. There were 6 other people which was just right as we all got individual attention and everyone was respectful of each style/knowledge. Most of us didn't know each other but that changed after a few days as the show 'n tell sessions got us talking and learning from each other. Looking forward to the next trip!