“Waste of Money”

Ranked #37 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Parker, Colorado
“Waste of Money”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have gone to Takota Tavern on many occasions since it is close to my home. The ladies that work there have a giant attitude. Flat beer, dirty glasses, poor and slow service, bland food.
The owner lurks around the bar and only greets his 'favorites'. New customers are not addressed or even given a second glance.
The food is dry, overcooked, under seasoned and expensive. I also wonder why the staff doesnt ask if you want a draft or a bottle if you order a beer. Since the beer is usually flat and the glasses dirty, a bottle is the only safe bet.
To top it off the bathrooms smell like the septic tank needs to be cleaned.
DIRTY, BORING, ATTITUDE!
Time to find a new place to meet friends

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Blondee1959

l
“Never again!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Horrible service!! Water tastes like crap!! WAY TOO LOUD not kid friendly either!!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank l l
elizabeth, colorado
“Worst hamburger I have ever had!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I decided to give the Takoda Tavern a try. What an awful meal!!! Both our hamburgers were dry and charred, Both had a burnt taste to them. I had the Bacon Bleu Angus and my husband had the Pepper Jack Cheese and Jalapenoes burger. Neither of us ate more than half our burger. Ate all my sweet potato fries...they were good. Service was great, but won't be going back.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank asmile2day
Denver, Colorado
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Have visited her several times and it's been a pleasant experience each and every time. Bartenders are extremely pleasant and the food fare (pub food) is very good. I especially like the Green Chili and the Ruben Sandwiches. I am especially impressed with their honoring of the military service members. Kudos to everyone at Takoda Tavern...keep up the great work!

• Visited January 2012
Parker, Colorado
“Great view”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

A great place to watch the sun set over Parker. The crab cake salad is one of the best items for a mostly 'bar food' menu.

1 Thank Rosmakloma