“Excellent Italian Food / Great Service”
Review of Carino's Italian-Parker - CLOSED

Carino's Italian-Parker
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a special that included all the bread, soup or salad, entrée and mini dessert. I could have just filled up on the bread and soup/salad -- they were delicious. Though I did save room for the entrée and that was fantastic. Good thing the dessert was a mini, as that is all I had room for and that was fabulous too. When we asked for more soup or salad, they were very quick on bringing it to us. And kept the bread coming too. This is not fine dining Italian, but it is just as good if not better than Olive Garden. Great place to bring a family.

There are newer reviews for Carino's Italian-Parker

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stopped over in Parker on our way to Breckenridge for skiing and had dinner at Carino's. What a wonderfully delightful experience. We were all road weary and ready for a nice dinner. The staff at Carino's was perfectly accommodating, kind, and courteous! Our party was extra large and it took a little more time for service, but that was totally understandable and our waiter was constantly checking in on us, bringing us drinks, appetizers, and anything else we needed until our food arrived. What a tremendous staff! Thank you Carino's for a great dinner!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Although Carino's is a chain restaurant, AND serves fattening foods (yet delicious), I find it is a GREAT place to get a really good after work meal and drink...

Happy Hour in the bar gives you $2.50 wine, and a fabulous, large House Salad for $3.99 that comes with all the bread you want!!! They also have some great happy hour appetizers can could double for a meal!!!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My first visit. On entering, I knew it was a chain from the decor and the pizza sauce aroma. Icy cold water came out immediately, as did the menus. We had a soggy mini calamari appetizer with a strongly tomatoey dipping sauce. A strange grease-coated cottony bread and a plate of olive oil with toasted garlic came out next. My companion had a huge chicken (or was it veal?) parimigiana, which he promptly cut in half so as not to overeat. My lasagna was swimming in an overpowering sauce, which I kept trying to get off so I could taste the lasagna. A glass of Banfi chianti helped me accept this mediocre meal. (BTW I've never been to another Italian chain, and never will.)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and I wanted to visit an Italian restaurant in Parker that was different from our home state. The restaurant had a wine tasting expert to help us determine what wine went with our meal and it was wonderful. Warm bread and olive oil is served before your meal. The prices are reasonable, the food was excellent (great pasta!), and the service was friendly and approached our table at just the right times. It is a family friendly restaurant and I would recommend eating here.

1  Thank travelinggirl32