“5 chances- I must be a slow learner.”
Review of Warhorse Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Warhorse Inn
Denver, Colorado
“5 chances- I must be a slow learner.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

OK. Gave this restaurant one last chance last Thursday (18th of January 2013). The hostess showed up after we hung around the hostess stand for 15 minutes. She gave us a booth and water. The place did not have a wait and only about 10 tables had diners. Two male waiters rushed around bringing one drink at a time to tables. They were sweating profusely. There were 4 other tables near us who had not been served. We were not served. After 30 minutes (it got to be a joke- how long could we be ignored?) all 4 tables asked the hostess what the deal was. She said she'd have a waiter come right over. After another 15 minutes we left. I am assuming the other 3 tables either left or died of starvation. I want the few restaurants that are in Parker to do well. Won't go back to this one, though.

• Visited January 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I went to the Warhorse for an early dinner. I had the rib eye and Michael had the New York Strip. Both perfectly cooked and very tasty. Ken, our waiter was very friendly and accomadating. After dinner went to the bar for a couple of drinks and chatted with a very nice British gentleman, in town for the holidays with his daughter. So interesting to talk to. You just never know who you encounter!

• Visited December 2012
Parker, Colorado
“Roach Coach”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

ROACH HOUSE Literately covered under tables, Booths, all over kitchen.
They have had this problem for quite some time now! They have tried to bomb and nothing helps. This is very disgusting and not healthy at ALL. I know personally 3 people who have worked there and they were freaked out by all the roaches falling in hair and having to squish them before customers come in.
Who on earth would eat here? If you do beware of Possible roaches in your food or worse the chemicals they use to get rid of these bugs.
Not to mention the disrespect that is shown to employees because the Owner cant get there way!! I will never go here or recommend it to anyone even if it was FREE..
BEWARE unless you like Roaches.. They should call this place the Roach Coach!!

• Visited December 2012
Minocqua, Wisconsin
“Jalapeno wings were good.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I ate wings and fajitas at that Warhorse while enjoying a Packers game. The jalapeno wings were GREAT. The Fajitas for two were good enough. Although if you are expecting portions comparable to your local Mexican restaurant you might be disappointed. My husband thought they were a bit stingy with the meat.

Visited November 2012
Denver
“Eat Local, Enjoy "why" you live in Parker”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Having bought tix for a Parker Symphony concert at PACE, we opted to "eat local". Were able to walk from PACE to the Warhorse, and truly enjoyed it. Our char-broiled burgers were authentic and very good. Heather, our waiter, was spot-on attentive and genuine. There were multiple wine selections at good prices. The Friday bar crowd was local, with a nice sprinkling of ranchers, watching baseball and chatting politics. Give this local gem a try!

• Visited October 2012