“Very good Food and Service”
Review of Las Delicias IV

Las Delicias IV
Ranked #106 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Visited on a busy Sunday evening and had a very nice meal. The three chicken burritos smothered with green chili and my wife's chicken mole were both very good. I also loved the fresh chips and spicy salsa. The service was outstanding although it was a busy that night. The water and sodas were always filled along with a second serving of chips and salsa. I asked for more green chili and received a cup of it immediately. The only disappointing thing was the restaurant lacked interior decor charm, It seem very boring inside The food was great!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Price is ok. But even at a good price, food is sub par. Sorry! I think they can do better. Been there, tried it, won't go back.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had heard good things about Las Delicias, Parker, CO, and based on the fact that this is number restaurant #4, they must be doing something right. But unfortunately we did not experience anything more than average Mexician fare.

We had the pork plate as well as a combo plate, and the pork wasn't pulled, but sliced (and not a very good cut), and everything on the plate seemed to run together.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Las Delicias use to be our favorite Mexican food place in Parker....I guess it still is as there is really no competition. However, we went there yesterday and it was very disappointing. The chips were stale, the salsa was wimpy. Even the rice and beans fell short. I have to say the green chili tasted the same as always.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best chilli rellanos I've ever had. Tons of great choices. Reasonably priced. We will be back!!