“One of our favorite Sushi spots”
Review of Junz

Junz
Ranked #6 of 165 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Back in Parker after being gone for 5 years to celebrate the birthday of a good friend. We decided to go to one of our favorite spots that we use to go to, Junz. It was just as wonderful as I had remembered. They are definitely masters at preparing tasty sushi! It was a fabulous night filled with a wonderful variety of sushi. Try the fresh wasabi, you have to request it when you place your order.

There are newer reviews for Junz

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been going to Junz for about 6 years now and would recommend it to everyone. The staff is friendly, willing to accommodate when we had a little baby with us, food is always perfect. My only recommendation/suggestion for them would be to add some sort of specialty item to their menu or change their menu once in a while. We order the same thing when we go in and would like to see a variety once in a while. Other than that, great suburban sushi place right in our back yard.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Most nights you will need a reservation. Probably best restaurant in Parker. Certainly one of the top two or three sushi restaurants in the metro area. Great sushi and good service. Price is right for quality of food.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It has been my pleasure to go to Junz over the last several years. It never fails to deliever. The sushi is great and the staff is even better. Competitively priced. A great place

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I know that Junz has an extensive menu, but I've never gotten past the sushi! The Volcano Roll is to die for, its a special treat, and probably the least healthy sushi I've ever eaten, but worth it on a splurge! The restaurant is usually packed on the weekend, which is always a great sign. I highly recommend this place for sushi in the Southeast Suburbs. Who knew, Parker for sushi!

Been to Junz? Share your experiences!