“Unfortunate Dining Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Parker, Colorado
“Unfortunate Dining Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I had been meaning to try The War Horse Restaurant...wish we had not. The waitress acted as if she was too busy to accommodate her tables, only about 20 people in the entire place and there were three other servers. We had heard the place had great steaks, I ordered the Ribeye and it was thin and fatty. Definately not worth the money that we paid for it. My wife had the chicken fried steak, it came with mashed potatos and gravy. The entire meal was cold and the gravy had already formed a skin on top of it. Meal was very expensive for buffet type food...Sorry War Horse, we will never be back.

• Visited February 2013

Parker, Colorado
“Horrible!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We went there on Valentines! We were seated on the stage. After 15 minutes of no water or of existence, we went up front to see who suppose to serve us. The manager found the waitress and I quote "They just sat down, be patient I will be there!" from the waitress. Wait there's more! After an additional 5 minutes the bus boy gave us kid glasses with sink water no ice! Then the waitress came over and I asked her for a kids menu. She rolled her eyes, sighed and walked off. After we ordered we received stale chips that were either doughy or too hard to bite.
The manager came over and we asked
for a pitcher of water and he gave us the pitcher that was standing on a table and filled the rest with warm sink water no ice. The food came cold and never received our side salad and the fresh vegetables were turned into ratatouille which was gross. The hoarse radish was ranch mixed with bbq sauce.
Our check had an added dinner charge on it. After the charge was removed the waitress said and I quote "If I would have known you didnt like Ratatouille I would not have served it, your not satisfied oviouslly and you wont be back", then threw the check at us.
I wouldn't go back even if you paid me! Horrible $40 that I have ever spent!!