“They should have built it bigger!”
Review of PACE Center

PACE Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Parker
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have attended one event at the PACE Center in Parker. The venue itself is cute...with a tiny little theater. We will be going there again for shows. However, we attended the New Year's Eve Gala. It was poorly organized, getting in the door that night was a cluster. There were too few tables to accommodate the number of attendees. We could not find a place to comfortably sit down and eat. We had to balance our plates and drinks. The dance floor was about the size of a postage stamp, forget joining in unless you wanted to be jostled about, which I do not. I am not saying it was all bad; the Jersey Boy show was nice. Overall though, I would say, do not have an event of this magnitude if you do not have the proper venue to properly accommodate that many people comfortably. I suppose they sold tickets according to what the fire marshall said the building would accommodate. But for $125.00 you should be able to sit down and eat what you payed for.

1  Thank AAGeorgiapeach

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I saw a new musical here with my family and the theater is beautiful. Sound and lighting are top notch. The staff and volunteers were very friendly. I have not seen many good shows offered yet. I am hoping that as people discover this venue more broadway style shows will be offered.