“The best”

Add it.
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Parker
Reviewed March 3, 2014

It is one of the best frozen yogurt places we have been to. We sometimes just have it for dinner. Love the place.

There are newer reviews for Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Kids begged me to take them telling me it was the new "in" place to get yogurt. It was immaculate, colorful and delicious!! Service was excellent and the seating makes it a fun and comfortable place to hang out!! We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Although the size of the store allows for more flavors at any given time vs. the smaller yogurt shops - it's not enough to bring me back. The flavors offered, and toppings available were great; however, having my sample request 'supervised' is a turn off. I understand why they might do this, as I've seen abuse of kids taking samples and not buying but I shouldn't be punished for that behavior.