“Very Classy Restaurant with Sophisticated Food”
Review of Elev 5900

Elev 5900
Ranked #30 of 172 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 720-420-0651
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I went to this restaurant with a group of my friends one evening. The food there was fantastic. We did make recommendations (which is a must during the weekend) and was a good thing as the restaurant quickly filled up. I can speak for the ribeye steak, brased oxtail ravioli and the rock shrimp...Outstanding with flavors that blend very well. Very enjoyable evening. The only room for improvement is that they would post their menu in the window, have prices on the internet (it is a little pricey) and they would sell some of their better french wines by the glass.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Constantly disappointed by restaurants in Parker - maybe this is finally one that will stick. Love it so far. We have visited twice and sat inside and outside. Service is excellent, they clearly are running with folks who have experience. Small menu so they will need to change regularly but so far everything has been a joy. The ravioli which may not be intended as an appetizer is terrific as are the short ribs.

Please be the one to stay

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Oh, what a delight for the tastebuds! My husband & I tried this restaurant out for the 1st time tonight with no expectations and we were thrilled with our discovery! Thank goodness we made a reservation b/c it was crowded with people waiting. The bar area was full and most tables were too. SIDENOTE: There aren't many tables for 2, other than the 'high' tables w/stools, which are set away from the louder part of the dining room and near the bar. Their placement is nice, but personally we found the stools to be uncomfortable. I especially couldn't even reach the bottom rung w/my feet, so that was uncomfortable to have my feet swinging and hanging the whole time. I hope they'll add a footrest or something around the underside of the table in the future. The ambience is energetic, business/trendy casual with very down to earth and friendly waitstaff. The menu was eclectic so we curiously dove right in. The waiter made good recommendations. We started off w/the mussels. We thought we'd gone to heaven! They were excellent. The tomato saffron broth w/fennel was delicious. We wished we had more bread to scoop it up with. Sadly we finished them quickly & wished we had more, but luckily our next course arrived to our happy surprise. The Grilled Romaine salad. So exquisite, with fresh parm, charred romaine. Light and zesty, all perfectly balanced. We couldn't stop oohing over it and again, we were sad to finish it b/c we just wanted more it was that good! Next stop, entrees. I had the Bison Short Ribs with port reduction. My husband had the Porterhouse Pork chop w/cider reduction & potato & chorizo cakes. Ok, these need to be an appetizer!! Please tell CHEF to add these to the appetizers on the menu. We'd order them EVERYTIME. I kept begging my husband for more they were soooooo good! My ribs were delish, tender, delicate. The BBq sauce wasn't sweet or heavy, rather a good port reduction that complemented the ribs, rather than overpowered them. My husband kept asking me for more bites. They were very good. The pairing of the risotto I found to be somewhat unfulfilling. I think w/this a hearty potato pairing would work better. I didn't like the milkiness of the risotto w/the bbq ribs, although the onions helped tie it together more. My husband couldn't get enough of his Porterhouse. I admit, I wish I'd ordered it. Bursting with so many flavors, it was fabulous! Again, the pairing of the potato cake-out of this world, and then the charred apple, which we'd never had, was so perfect. If you like salty, tangy foods, this dish is for you.
We had great wine with our meal. And unfortunately, we were just too full for dessert, although I was craving that Bread Pudding w/dark chocolate sauce or the pumpkin cheesecake. I'm sure those would have been fab. Next time, I'll try those, again w/the mussels, and the salmon, or quail. Make sure you call ahead for a reservation & don't be afraid to just try everything. You'll be happy you did!

1  Thank megantoad