“Arizonan looking for good Mexican food in Colorado!”
Review of Casa Mariachi

Casa Mariachi
Ranked #15 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Food and margaritas were great, so that met my expectations. Menu items, including kids' choices, were reasonably priced. Service left a lot to be desired --- slow to take our orders, had to signal server to get refills of chips/salsa and water, etc. Very colorful decor if that matters to you!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food is good but I didn't find anything I have eaten hear to be especially good. Serving are quite big and the drinks are good. Service is always excellent.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We've been searching for Great Mexican food since moving to Aurora/Parker area. I think we've found it! The burrito my husband had he declared the "best burrito he has had in a LONG TIME! The kids menu was great and very kid friendly! My daughter likes Mexican food... The other two got Mac N cheese and Nuggets! One day they will learn! :)

The building doesn't look like much... But once you are inside... I think you too will be pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I went here when they first opened, and wasn't at all impressed. I gave them a few months to work the kinks out, and tried again, and again wasn't impressed. Food's OK but not great, and the service was lacking on both visits.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent ethnic restaurant, my husband and I love this place, great food excellent service, reasonable prices and incredible ethnic ambience… ant it is always busy…

Been to Casa Mariachi? Share your experiences!