“New Year's Eve”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Parker
Northglenn, Colorado
“New Year's Eve”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was a nice place to stay, staff was very accommodating. It was clean, quiet, close to restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chelsea, Michigan
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during our move from Colorado. One of the main reasons we stayed here was because it accepted pets, the other was the proximity to our home which was being packed for the move. Our first room was dated in the furnishings and linens. The TV took 15 minutes to warm up before it came on. We never stayed the whole night in this room because of noisy neighbors in the next room. We asked to be moved at 2:00am, just in order to get some much needed sleep. The second room was quieter and the linens seemed newer and not so threadbare. The furnishings were just as dated. If you have to stay here, be sure to ask for a room with no neighbors if possible. The walls are not well insulated enough, even with a fan going. This hotel really needs to update its rooms in order to compete with the other hotels in town. The staff were accommodating but never offered to compensate us for the inconvenience of moving in the middle of the night.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I live in Parker but ended up here one night when I couldn't stay at my house. All the other hotels in the area were booked. The rooms were older and outdated and the beds were rock hard and not comfortable. I would not recommend this hotel unless there are no better options available.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The staff at the Super 8 Parker is my favorite hotel staff out of all the hotels in the area. They were extremely accommodating to me after my surgery by letting me check in early in the room type and even on the floor that I requested- all the while being very friendly and professional.
Additionally, this hotel is decently priced.
I ranked four out of five due to the reason that the beds are a bit hard and there is not too many stations on the TV- however, I will most likely continue to stay at this hotel during my trips to Parker.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at the Farmer's Daughter in March 2013 for a solo weekend trip to see a show at a local theater. The hotel is really a motel that has been renovated in a "shabby-chic" kind of way, complete with caged birds in the lobby, gingham curtains, and wicker furniture. It has a very hipster feel given the music (The Ramones were blaring as I was checking in) and vibe of the staff. The room left a bit to be desired decor-wise - the most evident piece of the "used to be a motel" rehab. The bathroom was small and simple, and the furniture was sparse. And it wasn't cozy, but it did the trick for a quick weekend getaway.

The hotel is located across from The Grove and Farmer's Market, and just a few blocks from great restaurants . Even though "nobody walks in LA", there's plenty to walk to from here. I would recommend for a fun girls/guys weekend or short solo trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank tolives
Greeley, CO
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I just needed a room overnight for work and didn't want to spend a lot of money. I found the Super 8 was convenient to where I needed to be and was pleasantly surprised by the price and cleanliness of the hotel. My only complaints were the bed was a little too hard for me, I would prefer a better breakfast (some proteins would be nice), and the side door to the parking lot, which was supposed to be locked and accessed with a card, was unlocked. My room happened to be near the stairs and this door so I would've preferred a bit of security, especially late at night. But I was happy with the cleanliness and the amenities of the hotel for the price I paid. I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Hampton Inn & Suites Parker
Holiday Inn Denver-Parker-E470/Parker Road
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Best Western Plus Castle Rock
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area

Been to Super 8 Parker/SE Denver Area? Share your experiences!