“Valentine Dinner Special”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place for romantic meal in Parker, make reservations as it fills up fast. Excellent 5 course meal and good wine selections at affordable prices. Great for any special occassion. Also open for lunch with great prices for the gourmet lunch.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We generally visit Cafe Monet 3-4 times a year. We find the atmosphere to be quiet, the service excellent and the food is to die for. We usually go at lunch time and just can't say enough. Wish we had the time to go more often.!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I simply cannot say enough about this devine little restaurant in Parker. We have been enjoying the food there ever since they opened in Parker in 1996. Anytime we have out-of-town guests we must bring them here to enjoy the fine cuisine prepared at Cafe Monet. Not one person has left this restaurant without giving them rave reviews!

The food is absolutely delicious. The portions are suitable in size for most appetites. The variety suits most palates. A salad and a small soup is served with each meal, along with a platter of warm bread. And to my delight, soft butter to top the bread with!

One of my favorite dishes is the seafood crepes. And, to top off the meal, I absolutely must have the chocolate mouse...decadent.

This restaurant is very suitable for a romantic dinner...candlelight, soft music, linen tablecloth and napkins, good wine list, great food. They also have specials on certain holidays, like Thanksgiving and Christmas eve at times.

Cafe Monet has lunch specials at unbelievably low prices. So, if you have not tried this restaurant yet, you are missing out on one of the best finds anywhere in Colorado. The food is amazing, the prices very reasonable, the service very European. Bon appetit!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I can not believe I have not been here before. This is Parkers 5 star food in a 3 star location.
The food was fabulous, great tasting potatoes, rice and carrots. We had a fish and chicken dish and can not wait to go back for the beef. Yes it is quiet with soft music that does not get in the way. The price for two beats the $52.80 thing. The place was full of regulars but we felt right at home. You got to save room for the Chocolate Mousse. The only bad thing I can say is you look across the street and you see a waffle chain restaurant. Oh, I forgot, the wine was the biggest pour I have seen in Metro Denver. You may want to try Sunday thru Thursdays if you want no reservation dining.

1  Thank airdronepilot
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Don't judge this book by its cover! Cafe Monet looks like a hole-in-the-wall, has become our favorite place to meet friends for lunch. The food is fabulous at a price that makes one wonder how they can stay in business. Their daily lunch specials are awesome! I have had the salmon which came with glazed carrots and the soup (don't miss the homemade soup!) which was so good! All for $7.99! You'll enjoy the service too! You won't be disappointed with Cafe Monet!

The best value in Parker!

1  Thank claudred

Been to Cafe Monet? Share your experiences!