“Nice supper”

Portifino Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #1 of 167 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I decided to stop for supper. We shared a salad and had individual entries. Both were excellent and the service was great. Excellent place but I hope they expand soon

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the only restaurant worth going to in Parker. There aren't many so choose wisely. Get there early as the line gets long, but worth the wait.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I visited the restaurant last week based on the reviews. It's a small place, at it feels crowded on an average weeknight. The service was good and fast. We ordered a cheese pizza with mushrooms and jalapenos. When we got the pizza, the jalapenos weren't even cooked, just put on top. The flavor was ok, but it was just average. I like to go to local places, but I don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

If the restaurant were mine.. I'd want to be made aware..
Visiting from out of state...Phoned in take out order for Friday night.. Arrived at designated time to find line out the door.. a line of folks to pick up their take out orders.. One person on the front desk and she prioritized taking new phone orders over the folks jammed in the lobby and waiting out in the cold. Strike #1 that she wasn't on the ball enough to resolve this on her own.. Strike #2 that there was no management around to observe/assist/remedy the situation.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I went there last night and they had some specials. My wife had the lasagna and I tried their Fagottini. It was excellent. It was in an olive oil sauce with thin sliced almonds in it. The pasta bundles were perfect. Hope they add it to their menu.