“Nice choice!”

Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Almost ashamed to say, but best steaks in Parker are here! Service provided by young but attentive staff. Ribs were a bit disappointing (burned to a crisp and dry) but steak, salad was good!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

WE love a date night to the Roadhouse! The rolls are absolutely to die for! My hubby gets the sirloin and I get the mouth-watering ribs! The salad is always cold and fresh! You can't go wrong!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Texas Roadhouse in Parker is the best one I've ever eaten at (and I have tried many other locations nation wide). The service is very efficient. They have perfectly cooked 49 of the last 50 steaks I have ordered there. The prices are reasonable and GREAT if you go for early dinner. I also know they are very kind to their staff which I think is nice. Want a good steak? Stop by. Call ahead first if you even suspect it might be busy - I've had to wait on a Tuesday night before!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband always orders the ribs when ever we stop at a Texas Roadhouse...this is the first time we were disappointed...had we not been with a large group he would have sent them back...my steak was over done...won't go back

Reviewed April 28, 2013

What a fabulous Steak house this is. Very popular with the locals, so that to me, is a good sign. The menu was very comprehensive, not just steaks, but I love steaks so that's what I had. Enormous, and cooked exactly how I requested it. Service was very good even when the place was packed out, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Went twice in the two weeks I was there and wasn't disapointed. Will go again without hesitation.