“Awesome food - must trust the chart on HEAT rating”
Review of Dancing Noodle

Dancing Noodle
Ranked #9 of 163 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Description: Dancing Noodle Thai is a small, family owned, dine-in and take-out restaurant located at the Crossroads at Parker Mall in Parker, CO. What makes us so special? Ask those who have been here. We have many excellent reviews, even being labeled the Best Thai Restaurant in Denver by Westword in 2010! We are also the home of Denver's only Thai restaurant that makes fresh homemade rice noodles!Many who know the difference say that we are one of the most authentic Thai restaurants in Colorado.
Denver, CO
“Awesome food - must trust the chart on HEAT rating”
Reviewed March 23, 2012 via mobile

We went and loved the food - the place itself is nothing to write about. Very homely feeling with Mom and Dad working there, which their little girl floats around the place.

My wife had soup and noodles at level 4 of heat and even she thought it was to hot(first time I ever saw her sweat). Have some things ice tea as dessert because it's sweet

Denver
“Best Thai Food Around!!!! Superb Meals....”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We always get take out from The Dancing Noodle, simply because the restaurant isn't the most romantic or comfortable place to eat. They have a few tables, but they also have a little girl that has all of her toys and stuff around to keep her busy. I love, love, LOVE the food, but I would rather eat somewhere other than the restaurant itself.(Which is not a bad thing...get a bottle of wine to go with your meal and take it home to share with your sweetie) The Pad Thai is AMAZING, as are the Drunken Noodles, Spring Rolls, and Steamed Dumplings. You can request how hot you want your dinner...be careful....if you want it HOT, you will get it HOT! We prefer 3 or 4 stars (which is how they classify the hot factor) If you get up to 5 or 6 stars, you may be hurting the next day (HA) If you want amazing food, prepared with love and care of these sweet people, get your next meal from the Dancing Noodle. The owners are so kind, and they genuinely care about their customers. The passion for cooking great food is certainly present at The Dancing Noodle!

• Visited January 2012
Colorado
“I grew up in Thailand - this place rocks!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I'm very jaded about my thai food (lived there a total of 30 years - so far). These guys make home-style Thai food like nobody else in this area. And frankly, they can compete with most of the LA (home to a bazillion Thais) thai food I've eaten. Noodles for their Paht Kee-Mao are made about twice a week in the kitchen by Wichian. Where else do you get true home-made noodles?. They use those same thick homemade noodles for 2 other dishes...both are also stunning. Have had all the curries...they all work really well. My sister lives for the lahb gai (chicken salad) and somtahm (papaya salad). I'm a noodle guy though and keep heading to that part of the menu every time I go..

Ambience is Asian take-out with 5 or 6 tables. Service is like hanging out in Wichian and Wannee's home (they're the owners) getting served homemade dishes. This is no bistro, no high-end eatery, no "My name is Kevin and I'll be your waitperson tonight" kind of place. This is casual Thai at its best.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank apaimanee
Parker, CO
“Best Thai Food in Colorado”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Great selection, good taste, authentic Thai food. My personal favories:
Silver Noodles
Dumplings
Thai Tea
Mango with sticky rice for dessert, although their Thai custard is yummy

• Visited February 2011