“Outstanding Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Parachute
CALIFORNIA
“Outstanding Hotel”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stopped at this Comfort Inn late at night while traveling to Colorado Springs on I-70. It was the best Comfort Inn that we have visited. We were greeted in an extremely welcoming way and our King Bed room was exceptional. Everything seemed new and conveniently located (even wall switches by the bed to turn all the lights off). Breakfast was the typical Comfort spread but the only thing that kept this entire visit from being perfect is the 7 remaining sausages were cold and not replenished during a 45 minute period.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Republic, Missouri
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly. There is a nice indoor pool and Jacuzzi. It is within walking distance to several restaurants. Wifi was easy to access. Hotel was very clean inside and out. The gym has limited equipment but was clean. There is a covered entrance for check in during those typical afternoon thunderstorms.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Springville, Utah
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've stayed in this location over 10 nights throughout the past year. When I am close I don't think twice about stopping. The management is friendly and remembers who I am. They are always willing to help and create the best possible experience for me. The rooms are very nice, the entire site is very well maintained and kept.

Stop here! You won't regret it!

Room Tip: Any floor is a good option, I usually go for the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I arrived before check in time and they upgraded me to a king suite because there weren't any rooms of the grade I had reserved. I'm not sure when they opened but it must have been recently, because everything was very new and up to date. Flat screen tv and nice furnishings. I used the fitness room and the equipment was new as well. It had a treadmill, elliptical machine and multi weight machine, small, but adequate and nice new equipment. Very convenient location, right off of I70. With a great Mexican restaurant within walking distance, el tapatio. Breakfast was provided, I just had a yogurt and boiled egg, but there was cereal, waffles, sausage and scrambled eggs available. The bed was very comfortable.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank saltw80128
Kremmling, Colorado
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed in this motel on our way home from western Colorado. It is about an hour east of Grand Junction, CO, and conveniently located for travelers on Interstate 70. What a pleasant surprise! The rooms are luxurious and spotless, the breakfast is great, and the room rate is reasonable. It will definitely be our choice from now on when traveling in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nancy G
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed August 25, 2012

spacious and clean room. seems newly open.
I liked the high ceilling of the room

• Stayed August 2012
Boulder, CO
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel seems to be a well-kept secret. We arrived to a nearly empty parking lot, and I think the only reason for that is the newness of the facility -- perhaps people don't know about it? It was fabulously clean, with the most comfortable bedding I have experienced in a hotel. We were driving in from the west, headed to Glenwood Springs. We ended up here because there was no room availability in Glenwood. Now that I've experienced this hotel, we will be staying here in future, even though it's a little further from Glenwood than we would typically consider. The room rate includes a good breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BoulderTravelMom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parachute
Grand Vista Hotel
Grand Vista Hotel
#3 of 5 in Parachute
Days Inn & Suites Parachute
Candlewood Suites Parachute
Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rifle
Comfort Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Parachute? Share your experiences!