All reviews grand junction full kitchen reward night single elevator cook top front desk dvd player nice bathroom easy access wonderful stay hotel room kitchenette interstate lobby hvac tv denver
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018

We chose the Candlewood Suites as a stopping point from Denver to Moab and it was a wonderful stay. Comfy King Bed and spacious room for all of our stuff. Front desk was really nice too and gave us an upgrade to a king bed.

Room tip: Awesome views of the mountains.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Candlewood P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Parachute, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you chose us as your stopping point and got to enjoy a free upgrade to a king! We hope you'll stay with us again if your travels bring you back to beautiful Parachute, CO.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This motel is in a convenient location off I-70 with easy access to gas stations and some great local restaurants.
We found it to be clean and comfortable and the kitchen is a nice convenience. Best value in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

When I pulled up I almost kept driving on to find something more expensive, but glad I did'nt. My first Candlewood experience was fantastic! The staff was awesome! Very accommodating. The room was perfect. Granite tops with full size fridge and small cook-top. Tile floors. Panel doors. A nice bathroom vanity. A slider window that opens. Very comfy bed. VERY CLEAN!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Candlewood P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Parachute, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you decided to stop and enjoy our wonderful amenities. We hope you stay with us again if your travels bring you back to beautiful Parachute, CO.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We booked online through an online service that overbooked at least four other couples here. The front desk run by Erica and Augustus worked hard to try to find other rooms at nearby hotels. While I was waiting for them to find a room at either here or a nearby Hotel at least 20 other people called to see if any rooms were available. This was a special weekend with many events so every hotel was turning travelers away. After a 45 minute wait Erica and Augustus found a canceled room here for us. The room was also spacious and well maintained. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am in the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We were on a 5 week road trip staying basically in timeshare resorts. It is difficult to go from a beautiful resort to a hotel room. Parachute is my home town so it was nice to stay in a place with a living room and a kitchenette. Staff was extremely friendly. There were many items we could "check out" to make our stay more pleasant like blenders, slow cookers, etc. The only downside was they allow pets and I was jumped on several times by one of the guests large dogs. I got to share the elevator with him for his very first elevator ride. Rooms were clean and it was peaceful.

Date of stay: May 2018