All reviewsget awaythe ownerpine forestwonderful hostsfarm retreatrelaxing staymakes you feelthoroughly enjoyed our staymountain viewevery morninglong weekendmake you feel at homepancakesother guestsnancysonyurt
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Everything about Agape exceeded all of my expectations. Nancy was a wonderful host, the food was delicious, the rooms cozy and the farm was magical (the alpacas were adorable). I can't wait to return!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Nancy R, Owner at Agape Farm & Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you! I appreciate your review and am so glad that you liked the breakfasts! It is so much fun cooking for guests and I love to hear that you enjoyed the experience :) Please come back!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My two girlfriends and I were excited by what we had read on the Agape website when we booked our girls getaway weekend back in March for the weekend of July 7th. Upon arrival, we were speechless at the magnitude of the beauty of this property. We felt like we were walking onto a property in the French countryside. Bright sunflowers, established gardens, benches, hammocks, chairs, all placed strategically throughout the property to encourage relaxation, reflection, and conversation. No detail went unnoticed and Nancy, her son Nick, and Lazarus, hard work to create such a unique and inviting property was evident from every angle. Our time with time with Nancy was special and we greatly appreciated Lazarus effort to share bike routes with us. I would highly recommend taking your road bikes. The views of the mountains from the property are breathtaking. The patio a relaxing and beautifully decorated space in which we shared conversation for hours both day and night. The food Nancy prepared for us was absolutely delicious and a work of art. You will not be disappointed by your visit and rather feel honored to have been able to stay at the piece of heaven they have created through years of hard work.

Room Tip: Suite was a great fit for three girlfriends.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for the kind review. You all brought us a gift with your laughter and light!
Please do come back for another girls weekend...we look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Lovely breakfast, friendly people, nicely maintained, would stay there again. Lots of hard work has produced a very charming retreat. You can see the attention to detail. Interesting guests and places to relax and visit with them.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! We are glad to have given you a positive experience here on the farm...do come back !

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Agape was heaven from start to finish. My three girlfriends and I stayed in the Suite for a long weekend. It was perfect for us. The room was lovely and probably the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. The bed gave me a more restful night's sleep than I can remember in a while. It was remarkable. Nicholas and everyone else at Agape were wonderful hosts. We felt like we had stepped into a movie. The grounds were beautiful and peaceful - with flowers surrounding us and the beautiful mountain backdrops.

I still can't get over the breakfast. Nicholas served us beautiful and delicious healthy food every morning. The quality and flavors were far superior to anything I would ever had expected. He even kindly accommodated the one vegan in the group (me) with a special dish. To top it all off, breakfast was served on their beautiful patio with gorgeous scenery to enjoy.

The only drawback is I never wanted to leave and can't wait to get back. It's super close to Paonia and the wineries to make it very convenient yet it feels far removed and quiet.

One other note, Agape is able to book in-room massages with a local masseuse. My sister had one and raved about it.

Thank you Nicholas and the whole Agape family!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so happy that you chose us as your getaway! Nick was very happy to have the opportunity to make it a memorable experience. Please do come back anytime! Thank you thank you...thank you!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went over for a night and fell in love with the place! Nancy the proprietor was absolutely fabulous! She's a terrific host and wonderful cook! Go see some of the most beautiful country in Colorado and relax in a little slice of Heaven!

Stayed: April 2017
Nancy R, Owner at Agape Farm & Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

You are so kind! We look forward to your next visit over the mountain from Aspen. Thanks again!