“Best Mexican food in the Valley!”
Review of Sol Margueritas

Sol Margueritas
Ranked #16 of 22 Restaurants in Paonia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Authentic Mexican food is served here day and night, and they have friendly and helpful staff. Their fajitas never disappoint, and this restaurant is perfect for a date night or family outing.

1  Thank Chloe L

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Sol Margueritas has the best refried beans I've ever had. I live in Texas and eat Mexican Food all the time. I never expected to find "the best" refried beans outside of Texas, but I have. I had the enchiladas and they were delicious. The marguaritas were strong, but not too strong. Everything was great!

1  Thank c685710
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Friendly staff, tasty margaritas and prices that won't break the bank. A good tequila selection and comfortable atmosphere. I always have a great time here when I make my annual trip to Paonia for the BMW motorcycle rally. Try the Camarones a la Crema!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would return here in a heart beat. Family run so the people were concerned about our experience. Everyone's food was delicious.

1  Thank Jkjdumke
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were traveling through Colorado and came across Sol Margueritas. Here is how we would rate it.

Ambiance (10%) 3 Standard Mexican restaurant atmosphere.

Cleanliness (20%) 4 Tables and floors were kept up. Restrooms clean.

Service (25%) 3 The waitress was friendly, a little bit of a language barrier. She forgot our ice tea. She was prompt in bringing our order and the check. Chips came out pretty quickly as well.

Food (35%) 3 We had the Vegetarian Burrito and the shredded pork tacos. The food was good, but nothing to write home about. They used the frozen vegetable medley you get at Sam’s to fill the burrito, then through some beans in it and wrapped it in a flour tortilla.

Value (10%) 3 The lunch specials averaged $7-9. Average.

Overall- 3. For a small town off the beaten path it was okay.

Been to Sol Margueritas? Share your experiences!