“Great! Great! Great!”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Polish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Love this place! My wife and I had given up on the quaint town and its terrible food at other places. Lucky for us we drove through town a couple weekends ago. The place is absolutely fabulous, with great service and the food is to die for! I enjoyed the breakfast burrito, it was large and oh so tasty! Tender pork and smothered in the best green chili I have had! I can't say enough about this place, take my advice and that of others and show up and try for yourself. Thank you Parked Pierogi for taking care of us foodies!!! Finally!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, great patio, exceptional service, amazing drinks & will definitely be going back. Grateful for this little gem close to us! Try the pierogi appetizer! It's a must!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Just visited this restaurant during the Taste of Palmer Lake. 1st stop, no food ready and I was told 5-10 minutes. This was at 1:10 and the event started at 1:00. So, we left and came back 1 1/2 hours later-again no food ready so had to wait another 10 minutes. When we FINALLY got food, it was horrid!! A greasy 1/2 pice of pasta dough under cooked and soggy with grease!! Needless to say, I live in Palmer Lake and have passed by this establishment every day-thought several times about giving them a try. So glad I didn't waste my money. This is not a restaurant you want to visit in Palmer Lake!!! Too many great ones to choose from....

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Encore visit.
Horribly LOUD "music"; or is that LOUD horrible "music".
Bloody Maria not even close to the one I had on first visit. [No olives, no pickle spear, no bacon strip].
45 minute wait from order to serving. It wasn't that busy and hardly anyone else was getting served either.
No silverware or napkins. When asked, waitress just dumped it in a pile between our plates.
Under cooked eggs.
The Pierogi's and bacon are excellent.
Waitress presented the bill and wanted it paid before I had finished eating.
To bad; so sad; never again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped in after a run at Spruce Mountain on a spur of the moment and were very happy we did. The staff, the owner and her mom, were friendly, explained what a pierogi was and the choices. We liked the couple we tried and will go back. Didn't like the rather large TV mounted above the counter as it is a small space.