“Consistantly wonderful!”

Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Palmer Lake
Kansas City, Missouri
“Consistantly wonderful!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Although I only make it out to Palmer Lake, Colorado about once every 4-6 months or so I always make it a point to eat at least once at Bella's.
Excellent, fresh and well prepared dishes combined with a welcoming and friendly staff who always make me feel at home make for a perfect experiance each and every time.
Unique and well made pizzas, lasagna and most any other traditional Italian fare you want is available - along with a very good wine and beer list.
This past trip I was dining alone and in many places that makes you the odd man out - not at Bellas as I had a nice table against the wall looking out over the room and K.T. made a point to stop and check in on me, talk about past trips there and overall make me feel like I wasn't dining alone at all.....but eating with friends. And you know what?....I was!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Dean H

Wyoming
“Made My Day!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Attending a wedding in Palmer Lake, and somehow we arrived a few hours early. Being from out of state, we have no idea what to do, so we decided to stop at this cute little restaurant. We chose to sit inside, and were delighted with the quiet atmosphere. Our waitress was pleasant, but quiet, which didn't bother us at all. We ordered a glass of wine, and a large margharita pizza to share. Before the pizza arrived, we were served homemade bread, and a bottle of a special sauce made of olive oil, balsamic, herbs, and other ingredients that they seem to guard very carefully! It was so good that I asked to keep it to eat with my pizza, which turned out to be a great idea! The pizza dough was fresh, fresh cheese, tomatoes, basil... absolutely mouthwatering!! Desert was tiramasu, which was a large brick of what appeared to be homemade, and hard bread pudding that was to die for!! I don't live even close to Palmer Lake, but the next time I'm in Denver/Colorado Springs, I will make a slight detour to revisit this gem of a restaurant... and I can't wait!!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank PaulaR-MGMT
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's a small place where everyone knows your name! You can have a full blown meal or just great pizza. Service is casual, but with a smile and you feel good when you leave. Have never had a bad meal there.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank RockyMtnBlue
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good Food just a bit too noisy”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pizzas are really yummy!! The main courses are very good; you won't be disappointed. Unfortunately, the acoustics are awful so the noise is a bit overwhelming. During the warm weather it is absolutely delightful to enjoy the outside patio - even if you need the warmers to be put on...no worries!

• Visited September 2012
Monument, Colorado
“Everyone rave about this place because they have nothing to compare it to”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I grew up in New York... Brooklyn, in fact. These people have NO clue as to how to prepare Italian food. Meatballs... terrible. Dry like the desert. Sauce, well, Ragu has a better taste. I can't believe that this place has lasted this long. La Zingara was across the street and literally blew it away with their food. DO NOT EAT AT BELLA PANNINI. The worst Italian food I've ever tasted. Makes me want to open my own place to show you how real Italian food should taste.

• Visited January 2013