“We'll be back”

Palisade Wine Valley Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palisade
Palisade Wine Valley Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Palisade B&B and Inns
Lakewood, Colorado
“We'll be back”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

One of the highlights of our year is our annual spring trek to Colorado wine country and staying with Michelle and Dave at the Wine Valley Inn. The accommodations are homey, the food is great, and Michelle and Dave are always warm and welcoming. We'll be back.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My inlaws were visiting from Japan , so we decided to take a 2 day trip down to Palisade for wine tastings. We wound up staying at the Wine Valley Inn and had a great time. We thought that Dave and Michelle were great people, very down to earth, and made us feel welcome in every way possible. Michelle served us a great breakfast both mornings , and utilized the local bakeries for some of her bread goods which were EXCELLENT! The room we had and the house itself was well worth the price, my inlaws were equally as satisified and I would like to stay there again in the future. I highly recommend it!.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Colorado
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My sister and I went for a girls weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Dave and Michelle. They are marvelous hosts and the breakfasts were tasty and filing! The hot tub was a great end to a day of wine tasting and bike riding. The conversations at breakfast were delightful and Dave and Michelle even sent me my shorts and t-shirts that I had left behind.
I will definitely recommend the Wine Valley Inn to friends

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My husband and I spent the weekend here for our first anniversary and it was great! The B&B was fantastic. We looked at several other B&Bs in the area before deciding on Wine Valley Inn and we were so glad we did. The hosts- Dave and Michelle- were so welcoming and a lot of fun. The breakfasts were delicious and the accomodations were wonderful. The rooms were so comfortable and the hot tub was great. We will absolutely recommend the Wine Valley Inn to anyone looking to stay in Palisade.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, CO
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Wine Valley Inn. Dave and Michelle were very gracious hosts, and the food was excellent. We hope to stay here again the next time we're in Palisade!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
us
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My husband and I just got back from our annual trip to Palisade to celebrate our anniversary. We'd wanted to try a B&B there this time. We searched and selected the Wine Valley Inn as it looked and sounded great on the website and in the Trip Advisor reviews. We got Dave and Michelle's (our hosts) last room. They welcomed us when we arrived with a glass of wine to enjoy on their wrap around porch. The entire stay, they made us feel so welcome, helped us with great suggestions on local recreation, dining and other attractions, plus served up full and delicious homemade breakfasts each morning. The location was perfect for us because it was a nice quiet street but close enough to everything so we could walk to dinner and the main street of the town. Our room, and the whole house, was lovely! It had such a unique and wonderful feel, with lots of art, and plenty of room to read, relax or socialize with other guests. We had a claw foot tub in our room, plush bedding and stylish decor. It was absolutely clean too (a huge point for me when booking trips!). I don't think I've ever given a five rating before, but this place is tops in every category. Incredible charm, very clean, a great upscale yet relaxed atmosphere, plenty of room, delicious breakfasts and over-the-top welcoming hosts! We'll definitely return.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, CO
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Walking up to this beautiful house was just the beginning, meeting Dave and Michelle (the owners) really set the whole weekend in motion. They are welcoming and hospitable and really took the time to make sure all of us were comfortable. The location of the house is great, easy walk/bike to vineyards, the brewery, and the distillery. Relaxing in the bar and sitting in the hot tub are highlights of the visit, as well as the wonderful breakfasts that Dave and Michelle put together each morning. I will definitely be back the first chance I get!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palisade
Wine Country Inn
Clarion Inn Grand Junction
#7 of 28 in Grand Junction
SpringHill Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street
Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast

Been to Palisade Wine Valley Inn? Share your experiences!