“Watched the Bronco game and had lunch. Very yummy!”
Review of Palisade Brewery

Palisade Brewery
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Palisade
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The bartender was also the waitress so we had to go to the bar to get drinks and order food. Would have been nice to have table service.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Came here for the beer, which was very good--their IPA and red ales were great. They smoke their own brisket, wings, turkey---and the food was AMAZING. The best way to finish off a day biking to vineyards is to unwind with a beer and some meat.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Beer was tasty and food was delish ! Was there on a Friday and a local blues band was rockin the house. Locale was clean and staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of fun in a small town.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Needing a place to rest our palates between wine tasting, a local recommended this restaurant. The restaurant is across Peach Ave from the DeBeque winery, otherwise you'd easily miss finding this place. There are many options for beer tasting if you are so interested. We were only interested in lunch and were NOT disappointed. I chose the pulled pork nachos. It was huge and wonderful. My friend had the pulled pork sandwich which she also agreed was wonderful. There is a VERY large outdoor seating area which accomodates cyclists as well as dog owners. I would definitely return and maybe try the beer next trip.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I stopped by this brewery on 9/22/2012 and had a couple of beers and a sandwich.

Service: Great. The bartender was friendly and spot on.

Product: We tried the "High Desert Red" and "River Time Pale". Both were very good craft beers, clean, palatable and session-able if you wanted to make a night of it. We ate the "Jalapeño and Cheddar Brisket Sandwich" with chips. Hot, juicy and downright good. If I lived in the area I would hit this place up for lunch on a Friday afternoon.

Atmosphere: There is an inside area to sit with room at the bar and a table area out by the brew tanks, as well as tables outside. Both area's have an easy going relaxed ambiance that befits a brew pub.

Bottom line, I will definitely be back.