“Dont waste you time going anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hermosa Vineyards

Hermosa Vineyards
Ranked #3 of 33 things to do in Palisade
More attraction details
Owner description: Palisade Vineyards and Winery
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Dont waste you time going anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Hands down the BEST wine we had all weekend. I will definitely be coming back to Palisades but will go straight to Ken's...no need to waste time going anywhere else. I was a Merlot hater in life but after the 07' I had with Ken I now own two bottles :) Thanks Ken for such a fantastic time and amazing wine!

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good wine and certainly a good time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our stop at Hermosa winery was not planned but I am happy we did it. Ken, the owner spend time with us and it is great to hear how he has passion for what he does. We learned not only about the wines, but also about the area. Very good reds. The "rojo" was a surprise!

I absolutely recommend a stop in this small winery. Planning to return soon!

Courtland, Virginia
“Road Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Our first winery on a wine road trip, and it turned out to be a great stop. The tasting room is very unpretentious; it's the owners garage, tucked back off the road amid the orchards, but the wines were excellent. Ken was fun to visit with, very pleasant and knowledgeable, We highly recommend a visit.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Must go ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We went to just about every vineyard and this was clearly the best. Don't be fooled by the initial drive up, the tastings are in a garage with great seating and snacks. The wines are some of the best we've ever had and we came away with almost 2 cases. If you have a limited number of vineyards you can visit in palisade make sure this is at the top of the list

Boulder, Colorado
“Best winery by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is my favorite palisade vineyard, and one of the best I've been to world-wide! Kenneth is amazing, he treats everybody as though they are family and I have to say, normally I don't enjoy very sweet wines but the port and dark chocolate was to die for! A must stop, try, and buy for sure! I highly recommend it!

Visited November 2013