“Amazing Wine, Amazing Service”
Review of Hermosa Vineyards

Hermosa Vineyards
Ranked #2 of 33 things to do in Palisade
More attraction details
Owner description: Palisade Vineyards and Winery
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Wine, Amazing Service”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I will make the trip every year across the country to buy wine at Hermosa Vineyards. This is by far some of the best wine we've ever bought. We love the atmosphere of the wine tasting, very cozy with the wood stove fireplace keeping us warm. The owner is incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable about the wines he sells. I'm already looking forward to our next trip here!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sarah N

Denver
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great wine!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

A stop on the Fruit and Wine Byway, Hermosa Vineyards is one not to miss. Turning out some seriously fantastic reds, owner Ken is knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about his job, evident in some of the best wine I've had. A pleasant place to hang out, great wine to add to the atmosphere, and great conversation.

Visited November 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Best Winery Ever!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very, very friendly staff. Extremely knowledgealbe and helpful. I've been to lots of wineries in the area and Hermosa is my favorite based on the quality of the wines and the friendliness. I've only been to Hermosa twice, but will go back everytime I'm in the area. Definitely don't miss this vineyard!

Visited December 2012
“Hermosa Vineyard is #1”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Hermosa Vineyard is absolutely amazing! We were so impressed with the wine and the experience at Hermosa. Working as a high end martini and wine bartender I have had the opportunity to try many wonderful and expensive wines. After tasting the wines at Hermosa I am absolutely sold on the quality and taste of Hermosa. My boyfriend and I will be making special trips to palisade just to visit Hermosa vineyard. Don't miss out on amazing wine, you must visit Hermosa vineyard!!

1 Thank Abehling
Englewood, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING place to visit!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have been going to Palisade, CO every year as our annual after Christmas vacation and Hermosa Vineyards is by far our favorite spot to visit! On top of having some of the best wine Palisade has to offer, the winemaker is unbelievably knowledgeable and he genuinely loves what he does. Ken is one of the most friendly and outgoing people we have met in Palisade and we always spend an extra amount of time catching up!
This is definitely a place that you need to visit to make your experience complete!

Visited December 2012