“Closed”

Cuisines: American
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is closed. Gone. Out of business. Makes food no longer. Even when it made food it sucked bad.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank bbally

St. George, Utah
“Outside does not reflect their delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were driving through Palisade moving to Utah, we stopped for breakfast there. Looking at it, I was a bit nervous, but oh my word is that food great! I had a breakfast burrito (the Mexican one) and it was TO DIE FOR! Very simple yet delicious!! I was surprised I liked it so much, and their sourdough toast? HOLY CRAP! Best sourdough I have had in years. Definitely recommend this place!

• Visited January 2013
Putnam, Connecticut
“Breakfast as good as ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

We visited Palisade for the second consecutive year and had two breakfasts at the Shed. One of those was the Fruitpicker's Breakfast and I could not finish it. Friendly service. The friend I visit in Palisade eats here regularly and it is obvious a lot of other locals do so.

• Visited August 2012
Middleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Very reasonable prices, friendly service and great selections.

Visited June 2012
Colorado
“Simple farm style breakfast well prepared”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

A couple of years ago we had dinner at this restaurant and were not impressed. Since then Gary had been there with my brother and raved about the breakfast. I agreed to give it another try.

Gary said that The Fruit Pickers breakfast was so huge he should order it and I should have something else. He was right. It came with eggs, French toast or pancakes (regular or with blueberries), bacon and potatoes. I ordered eggs that also came with potatoes and toast (sourdough, rye, wheat or white). Even with two of us this was more than we could eat so we took 2/3 of the French toast to go.

The meal was well prepared, the eggs looked to be large (not medium or small), the coffee was good and the service was too. The place seemed to be populated by lots of locals/regulars as we heard the servers call several people by name.

We'll be back.