We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Pagosa Springs for the Labor Day holiday weekend. Most of the motels in town were booked up and some of the reviews of this motel weren't stellar, so I was a bit concerned about how it would be, but really it was fine. The hotel is nicely maintained and looked like it had been recently renovated (new carpeting and bedding). Our room on the second floor was very quiet, clean, and didn't have any peculiar odors. The staff was consistently helpful and trustworthy. The free breakfast buffet was the typical cereal and baked goods fare - nothing special, but nice not to have to go out to breakfast every day. The motel is a couple of miles from downtown Pagosa, but near a shopping area, golf course, and other activities. People who are expecting the Four Seasons will be disappointed, but this is a completely acceptable mid-priced chain hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn