Usually I avoid staying in hotels, but Wolf Creek pass was avalanched, so I couldn't make it home that night. I got to the hotel around 9pm, the manager Irek was very nice and welcoming. The room was clean, warm, and I really enjoyed my brief stay there. The coffeemaker in the room was an added plus, and the front desk kept updated road conditions information.
Property: HillSide InnAddress: 2 Solomon Dr, Hwy. 160 W., Pagosa Springs, CO 81147-9435
Location: United States > Colorado > Pagosa Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Pagosa Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:2.5 star — HillSide Inn 2.5*
Number of rooms: 60
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn