Maintenace at the Hill Side Inn seriousy lacking. I see the hard working workers but the budget the management must put out seems minimal. Free breakfast wow, really poor. Quality is not thier thing at this hotel. We booked through priceline 2 nights with doggie. We came in late got room that stank so bad of cigar smell. Tried the air conditioner bugs came crawling out of knobs. Bed sheets, floor, well everywhere was stained dirty or teared. A dryed wash cloth over the smoke alarm. Hummm? Wonder why? So of course we called desk. He moved us right next room. Smell better but same everything else. Paid the doggie difference why do we get the poorer results or is this thier standard. Additionally no one followed up with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn