“not what I expected”

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Pagosa Springs
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“not what I expected”
Reviewed September 4, 2003

The rooms were clean, other than the smell coming from the detached closet (cabinet). We just kept it closed. Or room door would not latch unless we really pushed/pulled hard. The pool and hot tub were not inviting at all...pretty hazey water. But great, inexpensive place at the base of reservoir hill and right across from the Hot Springs. The pub staff was awesome!

1 Thank suec3702017

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 10, 2003

I was quite shocked when I was ignored for a full 5 minutes at the front desk for check-in. Then to find out my room wasnt ready was a bit of a disappointment. They were nice and let me sit in their lobby to wait. I did get my room shortly there after. I didnt find it as nice as they like to advertise. I was upset to find the pool smelly(not clean)and the attitude of the staff was as if I was bothering them. I found a new place to stay the next night.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Pagosa Springs hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 3, 2002

I just wanted to share the wonderful experience that I had at this Best Western. Aside from feeling like I was at home with the easy-going, helpful front desk staff, but even the restaurant staff was a great help when I had a problem with timing for meals. I would reccomend this place to anyone- (and it was cheaper then the rest of the hotels in the area!)

Travelers also viewed these Pagosa Springs hotels
#7 of 14 in Pagosa Springs
First Inn of Pagosa
First Inn of Pagosa
#8 of 14 in Pagosa Springs

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 158 Hot Springs Blvd., Pagosa Springs, CO 81147-1200 (Formerly Oak Ridge Lodge)
Location: United States > Colorado > Pagosa Springs
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Pagosa Springs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs