“Small Town Excellence!”
Review of Side Street Sushi - CLOSED

Side Street Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: La Taqueria San Juans is a burrito bar meet pit barbeque concept. We feature fresh in house made flour tortillas in burrito and tacos. We also have stuffed sweet potatoes, rice bowls, salads and more. Full bar with killer ritas and local draft as well as Mexican beers. It fun and casual so drop by and check us out for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Small Town Excellence!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I can't say enough about the high quality, fresh and delicious sushi restaurant in this small town! It is small, so be patient for seating, but it is worth the wait! Excellent job on the newest addition to your fabulous restaurants Kellie and Todd!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jennifer C

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Why was I optimistic about sushi in the middle of Colorado?”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Our sushi standards are high. We make sushi at home. We have had sushi in NYC, São Paulo (highest concentration of Japanese outside of Japan) and San Fran. The fish was fine, but since I had sashimi my rice was separate. Bland, flat no flavor. The tempura was good. But the worst was the service. 45 minutes for sashimi in a restaurant w only 3 other tables made me cranky. No water after 10 min? Never remove the menus during the whole meal? If you're really craving any type of sushi I guess it works.

2 Thank Anikabrazil
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Wow , We finally have great Sushi in PS”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We went to Dinner at Side Street Sushi last night instead of driving to Durango to have Sushi. We were hoping it would be good and it was Great, the atmosphere is Zen Asian , and the service from Haley was crisp and nice. Best of all the food was fresh and prepared with imagination, even the edamame and tempura had an original spin also well as the rolls. The Tuna and Hamachi was fresh and delicious. Alex, the chef , by and answered our questions on sourcing and the sustainability of the Fish. All in all , this is a first class place, So happy to have them here. Kudos. T & T.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tom L
Dallas, Texas
“Good food!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great sushi! Great and attentive staff - Cameron, Alex and Haley made our dinner wonderful. Awesome wine list! Their sushi rivals any I've had in Dallas, Los Angeles or San Francisco.

• Visited July 2014
“From a Regular customer”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I go to side street sushi after work or on Saturday, the atmosphere is always welcoming relaxing and the staff is always friendly and attentive, the food is excellent and chef Alex is always willing to make suggestions based on what you like and even to go out of his way to make custom orders for his customers. I don't know what the one person who didn't love this place is on but I know their opinion will change when they try the place during their business hours. Also if you are in the mood to add a little spice and heat to your sushi I suggest you order it chef style.

Thank sypoth .