“Charging for Pico...Really?”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The location of the restaurant is nice, overlooking the San Juan River and the food portion was large and tasty and even priced fair but when we received our bill and we were charged $1.99 for a side of pico de gallo everything that we thought was good about the restaurant was lost. It's not that $1.99 is a lot of money, it's the principle.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great food, great location, great complimentary salsa!!! What more do you need!!!! Ordered the steak with grilled onions and peppers, what a great meal. Many locals eat here which is always a good sign. The dessert we ordered was the churros!! They were fabulous as well!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Typical Mexican fare. The best part is sitting outside on the patio overlooking the San Juan River and The Springs Resort and hot springs.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was invited to dinner at this restaurant by friends when we visited Pagosa Springs in Sept. and I had written a prior review about the fact that this place did not have a web sight to review prior to our visit. My niece, who is a veteran world traveler once told me to never eat in a restaurant that has pictures of the food on their menu and she was spot on in regard to this place. The food was less than mediocre, our waitress totally lacked basic customer service skills and seemed half asleep throughout the process, so if you are in Pagosa Springs and are craving Mexican food, I would suggest that you visit Taco Bell. The only plus I can give this place and why I did not give them a poor rating is that the view from the balcony overlooking the San Juan River and the hot springs is very nice.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Visited this restaurant at night after a day of traveling. The food was great and the staff was very attentive and quick with my service.