TripAdvisor
Pagosa Springs
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews the san juan river bedroom cabin the river charcoal grill ducks and geese fire pit grounds are immaculate enjoyed the hot tub private porch trout an extra night longer stay queen size sitting area hiking trails front desk person full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This was my second time staying at Fireside Inn & Cabins...and I’ll be back! I came here with a few friends in the summer of 2011 and we loved it. I was thrilled to bring my husband and our fur baby here for a week during summer of 2019. The cabins were just as lovely as I remembered and the grounds were even more beautiful. The cabins are well taken care of, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the whole property is just gorgeous. We spent many afternoons just relaxing down by the river or on our porch. Summer in Pagosa Springs is beautiful. I hope to return sometime in the winter.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2019

The cabins were nice (I am still trying to figure out if the beds are truly queen size or full size - the beds seems smaller than the queen size bed at my house). Regardless, we cooked at Fireside most nights and ate by the river. In addition, I have three children and after dinner, we would throw a football and play the camping type games that Fireside provided. In fact, one night, my wife lit a campfire and then a bunch of other folks joined us and we just talked. Great environment - recommend it!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

As soon as we walked in to ask about the cabins while driving past, we were met with such friendliness. The owners take pride in there business as you can tell with the landscaping and the cleanliness around the area. We were offered a two bedroom, 2 queen size beds ( best sleep on the whole trip ) with kitchen which we took advantage of cooking in for once. The place is worth the stay and I hope to go back for a longer stay.

Room tip: The place is right outside of town but offers you the luxury of some quietness next to the river.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

This is our second year going to Fireside Cabins! We love it there and will be back for sure. The grounds are meticulously kept in pristine condition, the cabin is always super clean and just the right size for us and our three kiddos. I love to wake up to the river running and it’s spectacular to be able to walk a few yards down to the river to fish or just let the kids play.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this cabin on Mother’s Day weekend. This place is situated on the San Juan river and the cabin is very well maintained. It is not easy to satisfy my wife with cleanliness, but how the linen and pillow cases were stored & presented offered no problem to that matter. On the other hand, wi-fi signal was quite weak (at river side cabin) and the receptionist was not very helpful. The cozy place like this should have more accommodating personality at the desk to help promote such an amazing destination... On a separate note, I was still able to catch 2lb trout in the morning despite the unfavorable river condition.

Date of stay: May 2019