Fireside Inn & Cabins
Econo Lodge - Pagosa Springs(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
EconoLodge
San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
$116
Alpine Inn(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
Official Site
Elk Trace Bed & Breakfast(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
$89
$105
Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
Motel SOCO(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
High Country Lodge(Pagosa Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe san juan riverbedroom cabinthe riverhot springsgas stovestress melt awayfront porchgathering arealaundry facilities areextra touchesfire pitbooks and gamesthought of everythingnice ownersbbq grillcatch and releasepull out bed
Reviewed June 14, 2011

If you are looking for a great place to fish, ride, or just relax this is it. We have been coming for several years and we always don't want to leave when it's time to go. I guess if I could move to Colorado it would be here with a part time job at the Fireside Cabins. Great room, great people, great location, great value. Ed &Cat

Room Tip: On the river
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2011

They were very kind and generous. We had a cabin next to our dear friends. We had 4 kids all together. It was very quiet and peaceful. I am grateful to the staff for going beyond my expectations to make it a wonderful stay.
Thank You Fireside Inn !!

The LaBoube Family

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2011

This was one of the greatest overnight stays my husband and I have ever had. We had the pleasure of staying the night of June 1st in cabin #109. The check-in personnel were incredibly nice and very helpful. The cabin itself was over-the-top perfect. The attention to detail was impossible to miss and spot on. We have had the unique opportunity over the years to stay at some wonderful places - i.e., the cabins at Bright Angel on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, the Western cabins at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, the cabins at the Kenai Princess Lodge in Alaska - and NONE of them hold a candle to this Inn.
Should we ever have the pleasure of coming through Pagosa Springs again - and I know we will, the Fireside Inn Cabins are now a must-stop. What great experience!

Room Tip: Ask for the river side cabins.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Immaculate, well-maintained, quiet and nicely decorated without cluttering living space. Much more space in our cabin than a condo of similar price. Landscaping appeared primitive but is well-designed. The nearby river can be heard throughout the property. Staff was pleasand and they do not enter your cabins until you leave. The kitchen was much better equipped than I expected. I will be back this fall when the aspens turn yellow.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My husband and I stayed this last weekend and the place was so clean. We traveled 14 hours to get there after my hubby got off work. We Called over 3 hours before check in time to see if we could get in early. They told us to come sit by the river while they cleaned our cabin and we could get in early. The owner even brought us our key and we had a wonderful chat. The camp area is beautiful. The bed was so comfortable, more like one you'd have at home. We will always stay there when visiting Pagosa Springs in May. Another good thing about it was even though there was families staying there it was quiet.

We have mules so we looked over their barn, corrals and such. It would be a wonderful place to bring a riding group. There is a place to have a group BBq right by the river.

The only thing we would of changed is the shower/tub is narrow and a rounded shower curtain bar would of kept the curtain away from us while showering.

Room Tip: ask for a cabin by the river
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple