Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Soaking here extends your life span

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $75.00
More Info
from $175.00
More Info
All reviews hot springs lobster pot week pass snack bar locker room the river springs resort the san juan river varying temperatures hot pools big pool hour access bath house bathing suits bring your own degree pool snacks and drinks
Reviewed 5 days ago

Always clean and well maintained. Exceptional property with loads of amenities for use by the soakers. Pools range from 101 deg to 114 deg if your are game to try the hotter tubs.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Well-managed and clean. Friendly and attentive staff. A lot of fun, trying different pools with different temperatures. Beautiful, unique setting on the river.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So much more than I expected! The 20 or so different pools were great, the drinks were delicious and a beautiful setting on the river!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the kids there. So many pools to enjoy. Beautiful surroundings. Great snack shack. The facilities are clean and inviting. It was pleasant although I did not get in the water, the atmosphere is relaxing and pleasant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On vacation with my family, I was treated to a massage at the spa. The staff was wonderful- extremely nice and very accommodating. My massage therapist was skilled and thoughtful. However, this facility is in desperate need of updating. Management should invest in making this a nicer place. Also, do not spend the extra money for the essential oil massage. There was no customization to my specific needs and very few choices of scents from which to choose.

1  Thank Angela N
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Went only for the hot springs (wish we could have stayed for a massage!). We bought the deluxe package that included showers, a robe and access to all mineral baths. Nice facility and too many different baths of various temperatures to take advantage of. Could have had more options for food, but there was a small snack bar. Lots of tables to sit at and shade when needed. A little pricey, but worth it if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I got the 60 minutes San Juan Essential massage with David H. He was amazing! I’ve had a LOT of massages in my life - the massage David H gave me is the best massage I’ve had - so relaxing and no pain! Also, David H has an amazing technique of tucking the fabric to make any woman feel so comfortable. Don’t hesitate book now- he has magic hands and is perfect for women or men as he is so professional and modest. Seriously I’ll be back many times! David H is the best massage I’ve had. If you don’t like massages because they are too hard or don’t allow you to relax - book with David H - he will change your view on massage. Also, women who are comfortable with a man - David H will also change your view - so modest and so professional -he will keep the covers tucked and places perfectly so you can relax and enjoy the best massage of your life!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend booked a massage for each of us at the Pagosa Springs Spa. Mindi was our therapist and gave us individualized treatments. Mine was for a unique muscle-involved condition and treated with a myofacial massage. She is so skilled that the experience transcended any I've ever had before. The mineral baths afterward were further deeply relaxing. We would love to return again.
Thanks, Mindi!

Victoria

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a terrific hot springs run very professionally. The young man who works there named Gilbert showed us special customer service and was very positively engaging with customers. A great experience

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We spent half a day here during our vacation. It was very nice, clean and very relaxing. We liked that you could find the pool temp. that suited you best. Very well maintained and the river was beautiful to look at while you soaked.