“Better than the other Mexican Restaurants in town”

Ramon's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ramon's Mexican Restaurant serves delicious food for an authentic taste of Mexico! Come experience our fresh-prepared burritos, fajitas, tacos, burgers and more specialties! Full Bar with Margarita, Imported Beer and more.
Reviewed April 23, 2010

I love Mexican food and living in Pagosa, there's few choices but Ramone's is my favorite. They are the type where they are more concerned about quality over quantity but it is still very filling. I know some people aren't big fans of Ramone's so it seems to be one of those love it or hate it places but it seems like more people love it than hate it. The servers have always been fantastic! Pricing isn't too terrible either. Pricing is about the same as other Mexican restaurants in town. They also have a regular seating area, a smaller upstairs area, and some patio seating. I've been going there every once in a while for around ten years now and will continue to.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

We had a party of seven and was seated immediately-our chips and delicious salsa were promptly served and drink orders taken. Our server was very nice and we never had to ask for anything. The food was delicious, especially the rice served with melted cheese. I would definately recommend Ramones.

Reviewed September 10, 2009

My wife & I had lunch today at Ramon's. First off only bottled beer but better than average salsa and chips. Service was fast and friendly although they were not busy.
We had typical mexican food dishes. More chicken in the enchilada but it was warm and not hot.
Prices are higher than I consider normal for what you get. 2 lunches with 3 beers was around $35. That's $1 off dishes at lunch.
Maybe their specialty dishes are better.

Reviewed July 16, 2009

After being treated very rudely at Tequilas Mexican Restaurant we went to Ramone's and enjoyed it. The food is great and service is excellent. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 15, 2009

If you don't like Mexican food, I'd highly recommend you find another place to eat, Boss Hog's suggested. If you do like Mexican food..... this is the place to go!

The food here is flavored just right, you can elect to eat either on the deck or inside. The service is very good, along with nice atmosphere. For what more could you ask?