“Good food and reasonable prices”

Ramon's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ramon's Mexican Restaurant serves delicious food for an authentic taste of Mexico! Come experience our fresh-prepared burritos, fajitas, tacos, burgers and more specialties! Full Bar with Margarita, Imported Beer and more.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I decided to give Ramone's a try while staying in Pagosa Springs. We went on a Sunday night. It wasn't busy. The waiter was very good. Their chips and salsa were excellent. I got a shredded beef burrito with rice and beans. My wife got an enchilada with rice and beans. The only downside was I was looking for green chile, but they didn't have it. My burrito was good, as were the rice and beans. We both got a house margarita which was large and good. We'd go back to Romone's.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had went to a different Mexican restaurant in town earlier in the week, and we were very dissapointed. We heard from a local to try Ramone's.

We arrived to very friendly and attentive staff. Our waiter came quickly and promptly took our order. The food was amazing. My wife and I almost think it was one of the best Mexican fare we have had. I really enjoyed the carne asada meal I had. We highly recommend giving Ramone's a chance.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

There are several mexican restaurants in town. I believe this is the best. Ramon himself is there some times . Tacos al Carbon with a Margarita, carnitas plate with Ron tortillas and a Pacifico beer yummiest.
Enchiladas and fajitas are excellent. Martin our waiter was funny and prompt. Good food at a good price. Great service. Try the shrimp fajitas...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ramone's was recommended to us by our hosts at a B&B near Colorado Springs. They were so enthusiastic and had given us excellent advice when we stayed with them.

Service was slow although the restaurant was almost empty on a Sunday evening about 7:30 pm, and the place had an odd smell.

Perhaps we ordered the wrong thing (should have stuck with the burritos) - I don't remember what it was called, but it was a chicken and rice dish (sort of like a stew). I don't see it listed on their website. Anyway, it was a huge portion and pretty much tasteless. The next day my husband woke up covered in hives - clearly from the MSG.

We love Mexican food, but would not recommend Ramone's.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I chose Ramone's on a whim (we were hungry). We were seated promptly, and our orders came fast, too. The carnitas, tacos, and tamales were yummy, and I enjoyed their version of sangria as well. We plan to go back.