“Good value, large portions. ”

Boss Hogg's Restaurant & Saloon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Good value, large portions. ”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this restaurant because of the value- extensive menu, large portions, reasonable prices and friendly staff. Steaks, prime rib, and other home style cooking all very good. You won't leave hungry!

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Nice place to stop and recharge”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our way through town and had a great dinner. Great service from our waiter.(forgot his name but he was hearing impaired) the whole staff was friendly and attentive. The corona battered cod was awesome, great kids menu too. Good value for the price.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“decent value for the buck”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

always crowded , yet worth the wait , good salad bar, great bar to hang out in , good meats, all in all good value for dollar paid..

• Visited November 2013
Roselle Park, New Jersey
“Steaks to die for!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I had the most mouth watering steak that I've had in a long, long time. Good salad bar. Bright and friendly service. I don't understand why other reviewers have had a lower opinion....

Visited May 2014
Champaign, Illinois
“Disappointing today”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We have had lunch at Boss Hogg's quite a few times over the past few years and were generally satisfied. However today was a different story. We had to wait which is okay but the cashier/hostess/ busser was totally over worked. The restaurant emptied out about the same time and she had to work the cash register, take names for seating, and then run out and clean the tables. She did her best, she just needed someone to help. When we were seated the waitress was fine, she took our orders and brought our drinks. My husband ordered the burritos and I ordered the Bleus burger with fries. When our order came my husband's burrito was hot and good but my burger was not the Bleus burger which has bleu cheese, Cajun seasoning and bacon. What I got was a burger with mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese. The fries were luke warm. The burger was good even though it could have been hotter and we were short on time so I ate it and didn't say anything. However it came with pickles, lettuce and red onion on the side. The onion was the worst looking thing I have seen, definitely should have been in the garbage. The check listed the Bleus burger so it was not the waitress's fault, the kitchen messed it up. Management needs to step up. We will try it again, it may have been a bad bad day.

• Visited April 2014