“Mouth watering BBQ”

Smoken MOES Un-Real BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The best BBQ in Southwest Colorado. Served by a friendly wait staff. their menu is full of delicious items making it difficult to choose The brisket is my favorite tender smoked brisket you can cut with a fork the sides are all delicious . The train wreck is a close second but if you are going to tackle this big boy you had better bring your stretchy pants . Great food Great People

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Being from North Carolina we know good BBQ, my wife and I were visiting Colorado recently and came across Smoken Moes. I guess we thought we knew good BBQ! Our next trip wasn't going to include the 4 corners area, might have to make an overnight trip now!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place is unmatched in the food department. Brisket is melt in your mouth. Everything is very tasty and the portions are very generous. Moe and Dan are the most fun in town and the customer service is spot on!! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Let me just say that I now visit this restaurant at least once every week! I have never been un-satisfied with anything on the menu. I now have a few favorites I eat regularly. My Favorites are The Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw on top (Easy on the Vinegar), The Jalapeno Cheddar Melt, and the Home Cut Fries are the best in town! Heck even the Burgers are the best in town! If you can manage to squeeze in desert, the homemade pies are decadent! The service is right on as well, and I've even been able to stop in around 1pm-ish and be out the door 25 minutes later with a full belly! You should definitely stop in and judge for yourself! I am confident you will be spreading the word about Smokin' Moe's BBQ! See you there!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Dan and Mo BBQ extraordinaire, wish I lived closer.
Give it a try you will see what we are talking about!