“WOW!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to Marconi's because of the reviews I read on Tripadvisor. That was the best Italian food I've eaten in a long time. The salad bowl is bigger than Olive Garden's bowl and it's good.
When the waitress came out of the kitchen with two dinner entrees, I thought, I hope that's not ours. The servings were huge! It was what we ordered and it was delicious. In all the 46 years I've known my husband he has always cleaned his plate. Not this time, he ended up taking half of his meal home (so did I). It was just as delicous when I warmed it up the next day.

The service was excellent! This is one place I'd go back to the next time we are in Pagosa Springs. Also, I told everybody I talked to they need to go to Marconi's.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We went in the middle of the week for dinner and had to wait a little while, but it was worth it! The seating was very comfortable and the service was exceptional. We split the Chicken Marsala and it was plenty for two. It came with a delicious salad--also very large. For dessert--blueberry creme brule. To. Die. For.

1  Thank vickyzzzz
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We visit Pagosa Springs annually-we love the town. While playing golf I asked the guys in my foursome what were the best new restaurants in town. Without hesitation, they all said Marconi's. So last night my wife and I tried it out. The place is small but te ambiance is great. Mark, the owner, greeted us with a smile and seated us promptly. Now to the food; my wife had the Chicken Marsala and I had the Chicken Saltimbaca, Both entrees were absolutely fantastic.. I'd match the quality with any Italian restaurant I've ever visited. The servings were extremely llarge and we both had "doggie bags" to go. All entrees are served with a big bowl of salad with a delicious dressing. We'll be going back the night before we have to leave. If you're in Pagosa, you must give Marconi's a try.

1  Thank Bronco60
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great place for Italian food. The Chicken Marsala is very good, the lasagna has good flavor, even the spaheggtti is tasty, food wise you will be very pleased, prices are on the high side, but portions are a good size. The service is good, friendly staff. Thr Flourless Chocolate Torte is a must for an after dinner treat. Reservations are not taken but if you have a large party or just a couple of friends getting together might want to call ahead to let the know you are coming. It might make the wait time quicker. We love this place.

1  Thank pagosa123
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Memorial Day dinner so not too crowded. We had great service and really good food with generous servings. The wine list was very reasonable. The salad and bread were really good and generous. Only trouble was we got check before being offered coffee, but, may be communication problem. Good food. Good atmosphere. Nice meal.

1  Thank turquoiseConnecticut