“great place, great food, great wine, and service”
Review of Marconi's

Marconi's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

friendly, warm atmosphere. lots of locals enjoy it too. one of our favorites when visiting. go early. plan to enjoy the wine and appetizers. make sure you meet Mark, and "legalize Marinara"!

3  Thank Brian S

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is not fast food nor does it claim to be. It is hands down the best place to eat in town. Upon arrival I instantly felt like I was part of the "family". The servers, managers and especially owners were some of the nicest staff I have encountered in all of my travels. I was unsure of what to eat and Linda literally let me try her food that she had just ordered so I knew what one of the items tasted like. She ended up coming over and sharing stories and telling us all about the town and what we need to do while we are there. The food and drinks were exceptional. I was still unsure of what to eat so they gave me the lasagna with a side of eggplant. It was the perfect combination. I would drive hours to come back and eat at this place if I lived closer. To all the servers, managers, and owners thank you for literally making the trip for us. The conversation was great, food was greater and the advice and suggestions of what to do was priceless.

2  Thank Scott M
Reviewed March 18, 2014

A twenty minute wait was really an hour and then another hour for food to arrive. If you are vacationing in Pagosa don't stop here unless you want to spend your vacation waiting in a restaurant,.rather than enjoying your vacation Sadly after the two hours, the food was only okay. Fool me once shame on you ...

1  Thank 4bds
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful neal! Huge portions, priced right! Very friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone who loves Italian food. I had pizza and my boyfriend had chicken parmesan. Both were great!

2  Thank brianne c
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went there hoping to get a fire grilled steak. The waitress told us it was pan seared. Dissappointed we ordered other things off of the menu and we were pleasantly suprised. We ordered the Chicked Marsala and Chicken Parmesean. The dinner salad came in a single large bowl that was fresh. Anyone would be hard pressed to finish it all. The restaurant is small and cozy. So get there before six or so to avoid a wait.

2  Thank Donald W