“Great Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Went with friends while in Pagosa Springs. All 3 meals were outstanding. Now on my top of my lists of restaurants in Pagosa.

Lori C.

1  Thank Lori@ C

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This place was amazing loved the food and the atmosphere it was great:)) definetly a very good Italian Resturaunt

2  Thank Davidkenderson
Reviewed February 7, 2014

House wine was superb! Service was just right and the food was first rate Italian. Sauce was homemade perfect on the baked ziti and the Caesar with chicken was delightful. A perfect warm up spot with cozy booths. We'll be back for more!

1  Thank Lola G
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were told about this place by a local so we gave it a shot. The food was really good and our waitress Brittany was so wonderful!!! My husband and I will come back next time we visit, and hope she is still working here! Thank you Brittany!

1  Thank Bridget S
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I do not normally write reviews but this place was very good. The food and waiters were great, nice setting that was cosy for a quiet evening. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Myron B