“Very good Italian restaurant to eat!”
Review of Marconi's

Marconi's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I do not normally write reviews but this place was very good. The food and waiters were great, nice setting that was cosy for a quiet evening. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Myron B
There are newer reviews for Marconi's

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Love people, love the food & Carrie's mojito is the best in town. I like shrimp Alfredo with mushrooms, just thinking yummm, makes me wanna eat there

2  Thank Momma81147
Reviewed January 10, 2014

From the owner, who checks all the tables to see if you are satisfied, to the dishwasher in the back whom you may meet in the hall, everyone at this restaurant is friendly and wants you to be satisfied. The menu includes something for everyone and it is all good. The only down side is that you can not make a reservation, but this is normal in Pagosa. It is well worth having to wait and a carafe of wine at the bar helps the time pass quickly.

1  Thank Pagosatravelbumusa
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Not a great experience. We settled on Marconi because Pagosa Brewing had a 40 minute wait for a table. (and at Boss Hoggs we couldn't even find someone to tell us how long the wait would be!)
Granted, we had our tastes buds set for a great burger and fries at PB, but Marconi just didn't meet our expectations. The steak was tough and not worth finishing. The soup was good. The service was barely average.
If we went again, (and that is doubtful) we'd order pizza. The pizza that was served at the table next to ours looked very good.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

For someone requiring a gluten/dairy free meal, eating at an Italian restaurant can leave me hungry. Marconi's has a steak dinner that can be ordered gluten/dairy free - but you have to ask. My BF and I have eaten there several times and enjoyed it every time.

1  Thank Peggy M