“great restaurant in a Quality Hotel.”
Review of The View - CLOSED

The View
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
cincinnati ,oh
“great restaurant in a Quality Hotel.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

this restaurant was recommended to us by a local and we were really glad they did. My wife had a burger that was half ground beef and half ground cooked bacon. She said it was quite good. I ordered the pot roast(recommended by the waitress)and it was delicious . The presentation with the garlic potatoes and chunks of carrot was very clever.It looked as good as it tasted.

The waitress was fantastic. Clever, funny, smart and a great conversationalist. Enjoyed her as much as the meal.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was very good. The service was also good. A little pricey but not too over the top. We will go again. The green chili has a good reputation that is deserved.

Dallas, Texas
“Don't miss out on the best meal ever”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

If you are interested in the best meal you will have while in Pagosa Springs, possibly the best ever, then The View is a complete MUST. Don't let the fact that it is inside The Quality Inn dissuade you from giving this place a try. The food is so delicious that I am at a loss for words to give it justice. We went for the ribey special on Tuesdays and I was not expecting much more than a bunch of blue hairs waiting for their bland, tasteless hunk of meat, but I was completely wrong to judge a book by its cover. The chef there is one of the most talented I have ever experienced. The waitstaff and bartenders are wonderfully charming as well. We decided to go back the next night and had some of the best, melt in your mouth, crazy delicious sushi ever. Please, please give this place a try, you will be sorry if you don't experience it for yourself.

Tuscola, Texas
“Outstanding staff, food, and environment.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Went back and fell in love all over again! We requested the same waitress we had last time, Taylor. So pleasant and happy and so deserving of every penny! She was very persistent on their specials that we just had to try them and I thought the food couldn't have been any better! The chef came and talked to us and made us feel so welcome and so pleased. I'm so amazed with this restaurant it truly is the best in Pagosa Springs. Our waitress continued to praise the kitchen and all the staff. They are truly one family. The uniformity was very professional all of our plates were beautiful and even when serving us they were placed in a manner that was professional if that makes sense. We will continue going back. Even our hostess was sweet and helpful. Can't go wrong with this place!

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Relatively new restaurant with lots of options”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I like the "early bird specials", as the portions are smaller, with great prices. Pot roast is delicious - everything I've had is great. The only drawback is the main dining room can be rather loud. Also serve very fresh sushi on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I believe, in a smaller, quieter dining room. Delicious!

Visited March 2014